Chapter Eleven

When Luke and I got to Ashton's house it was about nine o'clock. The house was filled with family, friends, and tons of food.

With what happened earlier, between Luke and I, at the museum. We really could keep our hands off of each other. It was starting to become more noticeable. All the boys were giving us looks. Looks that said, 'You really are that cheesy annoying couple.'

As it got later and later I wanted Luke more and more. I was also glad I wasn't have to try and show, some blonde museum bitch, that he was mine.

It was about 11:30 when I couldn't really stand it anymore. I went to the bathroom to calm myself down. I splashed some cold water on my face and looked in the mirror. I had lightly smudged my makeup, so I fixed that and took a deep breath.

"Why are you so horny?" I whispered to myself, still looking in the mirror. It's like I got one taste and now I can't stop. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts on the bad things I wanted to do to Luke.

"One second," I hustled and fixed my clothes and hair. I went and opened the door and to my surprise it was Luke who knocked.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked.

"Yea, just needed to pop into the bathroom." I lied.

"You're lying," he smirked. "I can always tell. Besides in the room you looked a little flushed." I started to flush again as he pushed me back into the bathroom.

"Lu- Luke, we could get caught," I said, though my heart was racing because I wanted it so much.

"Gwen," he locked the door. "We're going to be fine." He kissed me hard, he confidence making me weak in the knees. He sensed that and picked me up putting me on the sink counter. I moaned at actions and my hands went to his hair.

"Luke, I hear people outside."

"Gwen, focus on me." Luke moved his hand more up my thigh, pushing up my dress. He had stopped right before reaching where I wanted him most.

I whined, "You're a tease."

He chuckled softly and leaned to kiss me again. He took his other hand and rubbed up and down my thigh. I moved one of my hands from his hair to his shirt. I played with the hem until I moved under the fabric to touch his hot skin.

He twitched under my touch making his hand go where I wanted it to. "Luke," I gasped.

"What? You hand was cold," he shrugged moving his hand. My eyes fluttered shut until outside the door we heard a count down.

Luke removed his hands, "Happy New Year," he kissed me. He moved on hand to my face and the other to my waist. We pulled apart and I smiled, "Happy New Year, Luke."

A bang on the door, "Are you guys fucking?" I recognized it was Ashton's voice. Luke pulled back laughing with a huff, "What a way to start out the new year."

"Right," I said hopping off the counter. I fixed my dress and opened the door to my three friends. "Out of my way you perverts." I pushed them aside and they all giggled.

I will never understand boys. I don't think I ever want to either.

For another hour Luke and I stayed at the party, we held hands and talked. All the guys were going to stay at Ashton's but Luke said he would take me home.

"I'll be back," Luke stated walking out with me.

"Don't be back to late," Calum said. Michael kissed my check and whispered, "Be good."

I smiled and nodded. I waved at Ashton and took Luke's hand. We got into his car and started driving.

I was looking out of the window when Luke said, "I had a great day with you today."