Chapter Nine

Today was the sixth of December, a Saturday. I was in my dining room with Luke, "Come on Luke you have to do this for your final. You're lucky you only have to turn in this paper."

"I know, I just hate that it is five pages long." Luke whined, putting his head on the table.

"Luke." I laughed lightly, "You only have two pages left. It's due Monday. I told you we could work on it tomorrow."

His head shot up, interrupting me. "Tomorrow is our month anniversary!"

"Yea, you've told me about ten times...today."

"Yea, cause I'm excited" he threw his hands up.

I laughed, "I know and so am I. I just don't want to be one of those annoying couples."

"At least I didn't make a big deal after a week." He shrugged.

"Are you for real. You got you and the boys to sing for me." I laughed.

"It was your favorite song," he blinked.

"Right well, two more paragraphs." I turned back to the computer. I heard Luke whine but he finally finished, two hours later.

Luke packed his things and kissed me as we walked to the door. "I'll be here at noon for our lunch date."

"I'll be waiting," I smiled and opened the door. We kissed again and he walked out. "Bye, Gweny."

"Bye, Luke." I smiled and closed the door. I began to walk upstairs when the door opened and Michael walked through. "Well, fancy meeting you here." I laughed.

He ran up the stairs tackling me, "Gwen, I've missed you."

He was crushing my bones, "I saw you yesterday, oh ouch." I pushed him off.

We sat on the stairs, "Well sure but we haven't had one on one time. Plus I'm tried about hearing all the fun times you and Luke have together."

"Thanks for indulging him," I laughed. "This is both our first real relationship." I stated.

"True enough but you're still my buddy and I need you too. Plus you hung out with Calum yesterday." He accused.

"He was helping me study. He took Spanish 3 last year, I needed help, I have that exam Tuesday." I answered.

"I was with Ash anyway." He shrugged make me chuckle. "Oh," he looked over at me moving his hands back and forth. "Mom told me she got us frozen food snacks for this week."

"Really? Do you think she got cheese sticks?" I excitedly asked.

"Only one way to find out," he said as we got up running down the couple of stairs to the kitchen.

"Gwen! Luke's here," I heard Michael shout.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back putting on my shoes.

"That's what she said!" He yelled back. I heard him and Luke laugh. I rolled my eyes, boys.

I walked down seeing Luke dressed in his normal black skinny jeans, these had one hole in the knee, and a band shirt. "Hey beautiful," he smiled.

"Ew," I said as I got to the last two steps. I stayed there because then I was his height.

"I know, pet names. I just like the way your face scrunches up when I call you them." He stated. I made the face again and he smiled.

"Well this is gross. Go be a couple somewhere else." He started to go upstairs, "Oh and happy month anniversary." He yelled back.

Luke chuckled, "Thanks, Mike!" He turned to me,"Are you ready?" I nodded following him out.

We decided we would go back to the little Mexican restaurant because it had become Luke and my place. We were sat watching Juno.