Telling the Boys

After your first appointment, you and Niall went home to get your bags. Then the two of you headed to the O2 where the boys' first three concerts of the tour were. You were so excited for this show because the entire crew would be back together. You and Niall decided that tonight would be the perfect time to tell everyone that you were expecting.

You walked into the arena and saw that almost everyone was already there.

"Well it's about time you two! What took you so long?" Harry asked as he jumped off the stage and came running over to you.

"Sorry we had somewhere we had to be this morning and it took longer than we planned." Niall explained.

Harry then came at you at full speed and crashed into you as he gave you a bone crushing hug.

"Hey! Hey! Easy, mate!" Niall said immediately pulling Harry off of you.

"Chill mate, I wasn't hurting her." Harry said looking at Niall and then at you.

"Just be careful, okay?" Niall said as he took a step towards you and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"Okay, I will." Harry said as he gave Niall a questioning look.

Louis and Liam came over to where you, Niall and Harry were standing. Liam smiled at you as he leaned in for a hug.

"Niall, you can let go of her." Louis said jokingly.

It wasn't until then that you realized that Niall still had an arm around you and his hand was resting on your hip.

"Babe, it's okay." You said as you took a step towards Liam and gave him a warm hug. You then turned to Louis who lifted you up as he wrapped his arms around you.

"Lou, careful with her." Niall said.

"Niall what's with you?" Louis asked as he set you back on your feet. "You've been acting weird since you got here. None of us are going to hurt your wife."

"I know, I just don't want her to get hurt." Niall said.

"It's okay, Ni. I'm alright." You said.

You headed to the hair and make-up room to hang out with Lottie and Lou while Niall and the boys got dressed.

"Oh my gosh! I can't believe you're here!" Lou said smiling as she saw you standing in the doorway. She came over and gave you a hug. "How are you? You look amazing! You're glowing, actually!"

"Thanks! And I'm good!" You said giving her a big smile.

"Where's that husband of yours?" She asked.

"He's in the other room getting changed with the guys." You said.

"So how is married life treating you guys? Everything still good?" She asked.

"Yes. It's amazing waking up to my best friend every day." You said.

"Talking about me again?" Niall asked smiling as he came into the room and sat down on the couch next to you.

"All good things." You said as you looked over at him.

"She was just telling us how wonderful you are and how amazing it is to be married to you." Lottie said.

Just then you got that uneasy feeling in your stomach again and you knew you needed to find a bathroom quickly.

"Excuse me for a second." You said as you put a hand on your stomach and rushed to the nearest bathroom.

You closed the door behind you and leaned over the toilet as you began to throw up. You heard the door open behind you but you were too busy throwing up to notice or care about who it was. You felt a familiar hand rubbing your back as your hair was pulled back for you. You knew instantly that it was Niall. He rubbed your back and comforted you until you were done throwing up. You stood up and turned to face your husband.

"You didn't have to come in here and watch me throw up." You said.

"Yes I did. I'm your husband, and I'm this baby's father. It's my job to take care of both of you." He said as he reached up and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

You splashed some water on your face and rinsed your mouth out with a little bit of water to try to get the horrible taste out of your mouth.

You and Niall walked out of the bathroom and all of the boys and Lou and Lottie were waiting for you.

"Is everything okay? You guys were in there for a while." Liam asked giving you a worried look.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Everything is okay." You said and gave him and everyone else a small smile.

After that the boys were pulled away to do hair and make up with Lou and Lottie. After that they had a meet and greet with a few lucky fans. Before you knew it, it was just a few minutes until the boys came on stage.

The boys, the entire crew, and the friends, family members, and girlfriends that were attending the show all gathered in the dressing room backstage. Each of you were handed a glass as Louis prepared to make a toast.

"I want to make a toast to tonight and to this tour. We've had a lot of good times together and I know there's so many more to come. Here's to a great show, a great tour, and great friends." Louis said as he made the toast.

Everyone raised their glasses to their mouths, except for you. You brought it to your lips and pretended to take a drink and then set the glass down.

"Y/n it's not a proper toast if you don't drink." Harry said.

"I know. It's just..." You said trying to figure out a way out of it.

"What it's not like you're pregnant," Louis said.

You froze. You knew he was joking, but you didn't know how to tell him that it was that exact reason that you weren't drinking.

Then everyone's eyes got wide as they pieced together the vomiting and you not drinking any alcohol.

"Wait...are you?" Harry asked with a huge smile on his face.

"Surprise!" You said smiling at everyone as Niall wrapped an arm around you and put his other hand on your stomafh.

"Oh my gosh! When did you find out?" Lottie asked.

"Yesterday. And we had our first appointment this morning. That's why we were late getting here." You said.

"Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!" Liam said as he hugged Niall and then you.

"Thanks Li." Niall said.

"I can't wait to meet him or her! You guys are going to be amazing parents!" Lottie said as she stepped towards you to hug you.

One by one each of the boys and crew members congratulated you and Niall on the pregnancy.

"Oh by the way, guys, you have to keep the secret. Neither of our families know and we want it to be a surprise." Niall said as he turned back to everyone before taking his place to go on stage with Liam, Louis, and Harry.