Celebrities & Friends Congratulating You

Just as you expected Twitter and the Internet EXPLODED after you and Niall announced your pregnancy at the concert. You and Niall both sent out Tweets to confirm what the two of you had announced at the concert.

@NiallOfficial: Yes it's true, @Y/Twitter/Username and I are going to be parents! Can't wait to face this next adventure with you by my side! I love you!

@Y/Twitter/Username: Can't wait to meet our Baby Horans! @NiallOfficial and I couldn't be any more excited!

#CongratulationsNiall, #DaddyNiall, and #BabyHorans were all trending within half an hour of the end of the concert. Both yours and Niall's mentions also exploded.

You and Niall were both overwhelmed by the response you were getting. And you weren't just getting congratulations from fans. Some of your celebrity friends and families reached out to you and/or Niall on social media to give you their congratulations.

The boys were naturally the first ones to congratulate you.

@Louis_Tomlinson: Congrats to my mate @NiallOfficial welcome to the fatherhood club! So happy for you and the missus !!

@Harry_Styles: Much love to @NiallOfficial and @Y/Twitter/Username on the announcement of the twins. Can't wait to meet them!

@LiamPayne: Sending love to two of my closest friends! @NiallOfficial @Y/Twitter/Username You guys are going to be amazing parents!

The crew and family members were the next people to send out congratulations to you and Niall.

@louteasdale: Congrats to my salts @NiallOfficial and @Y/Twitter/Username on the pregnancy! Can't wait to meet the babes!

@lottietommo: Can't wait to meet the Horan Twins!! Congrats @NiallOfficial @Y/Twitter/username!

@Greghoran87: Congrats to my little brother on the pregnancy! You're going to be an awesome dad!

@MrsAnneTwist: Congratulations @NiallOfficiall and @Y/Twitter/Username so happy for you both!

Some of Niall's golfing friends also sent the two of you well wishes and congratulations.

@McIlroyRory: Congrats to @NiallHoran and @Y/Twitter/Username on the pregnancy! Happy for both of you!

@JustinRose99: So happy for my good friend @NiallOfficial Welcome to the fatherhood club!

The 5 Seconds of Summer lads were the next ones that sent congratulations out to you. You had met them a few times, and it meant a lot that they took the time to congratulate you and Niall on the baby.

@5sos: Congrats to our mate @NiallOfficial on the announcement! Can't wait to meet the twins!

@ashtonirwin: @NiallOfficial is going to be a dad! So happy for you!

@lukehemmings: Congratulations @NiallOfficial and @Y/Twitter/Username on the pregnancy!

You and Niall were both overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support you received. You had been a little nervous to announce the pregnancy because you weren't sure how fans would react. You knew it was possible that you would get lots of hate. So to see that the fans were supporting you and Niall and the pregnancy was something you couldn't help but smile at.