While Niall Is Away: Y/n's P.O.V.

It had been a week since Niall left to do the promotion tour and you were already missing him like crazy. You appreciated Maura and Chris letting you stay with them, but it wasn't the same as being at home with Niall.

You had been tossing and turning all night, but for whatever reason you just couldn't get comfortable.

"Hey guys, mummy needs to get some sleep...and so do you guys." You whispered as you rand your hands gently over your bump as you talked to the twins.

As if their own little way of responding, you felt a sharp kick on each side of your stomach. They were going to be stubborn just like their daddy.

You glanced over at the clock to check the time. 4:23am.

You rolled over and sat up on the side of the bed. You quietly made your way down the hallway and down the stairs to the kitchen. You got a mug out of the cupboard and proceeded to make yourself some hot tea, hoping that it would help you get some rest.

"Y/n?" A voice said from behind you.

You turned and saw Maura standing there in her robe looking at you worriedly.

"Sorry Maura. I didn't mean to wake you." You said.

"It's alright, dear. Is everything okay?" She asked.

"I'm just having some trouble sleeping." You said.

"Is it the babies? What's wrong, love?" She asked.

"They won't stop moving. They keep kicking, and my back is hurting. When the babies stop kicking, I can't get comfortable because of my back pain. And once I get into a comfortable position, then the babies start kicking again." You said.

She gave you a sympathetic smile. Even though she'd never had twins, she had gone through two pregnancies and could sympathize with what you were going through.

"I can't help you with the babies kicking. They are going to be just like their dad, it sounds like." She said as she gave you a small smile. "But I might have something to help with your back pain. I'll be right back, dear."

She left the kitchen and then came back in a few minutes later with a gift in her hands.

"I was going to wait and give it to you at your shower, but it looks like you could use it sooner." She said.

You looked down at the package wrapped in yellow baby themed wrapping paper. You then looked up at her.

"Are you sure? I can wait to open it at the shower." You said.

"Yes I'm sure. Go ahead and open it." She said as she smiled at you.

You opened the package and saw that it was a body pillow. You looked down at the box the pillow was in and then looked up at Maura and smiled at her.

"It's a pregnancy support pillow. It has special padding to help with back pain. I bought Denise one when she was pregnant with Theo and it was a lifesaver for her. Hopefully it will help you as well." She said.

"Thank you Maura! This is perfect!" You said as you gave her a warm hug.

She gave you one last hug before she headed back upstairs to go back to bed. I decided to go into the living room and watch a bit of TV while I drank my tea.

I flipped through a couple channels before I saw the boys' faces and set the remote down. They were performing and interviewing on the Late Late Show with James Corden.

"Stay tuned! We'll be right back with our guests One Direction!" James said before the show cut to commercial.

There was about three minutes worth of commercials before the show came back on.

"With me is One Direction! How have you guys been since I saw you last?" James asked to the guys as they sat on the couch.

"We've been good." Liam said answering the question.

"I want to start by congratulating you on the new album. When can we expect it to be out?" James asked.

"It will be out in the beginning of November. I'm not sure of the date right off hand." Harry said.

"14th." Niall said helping Harry.

"Niall knows. November 14th is when it's released!" Niall said.

"Now it's been two years, almost to the day, since you last released an album. What can fans expect from this next album?" James asked.

"I think this album has a more mature sound than the others. I think as we've grown up and matured so has our music. And I think you'll hear songs on this album about things that we've never written about before." Harry said.

"Well I can't wait to hear it! I'm sure it will be great! Speaking of mature, you guys aren't the sixteen year olds you were when you debuted. Louis, you know have an almost two year old. How is your son?" James asked.

"He's great. He's getting big!" Louis said smiling as he thought about Freddie.

"How has it been being a dad? We never really got the chance to talk about it because you guys have been on the break." James said.

"I love it! It's definitely been a challenge at times, but it's the best thing I've ever done. I love being a dad." Louis said.

"Speaking of being a dad, Niall I hear you and your wife are expecting." James said.

Niall looked over at James and smiled at the mention of you and your pregnancy.

"We are!" He said.

"How is Y/n doing with the pregnancy?" James asked.

"She's great, yeah. She's loving it, or at least I think she is." Niall said.

"How far along is she now?" James asked.

"She's due in September." Niall said.

"So a little over half way. Do you think you're ready?" James asked.

"I think we are! We just went baby shopping before I came over to New York and we got loads of stuff." Niall said.

"Can you tell us boy or girl?" James asked.

"We're actually having twins and we're having one of each!" Niall said smiling.

You and Niall had talked about whether or not you wanted to tell fans details about the pregnancy like what you were having. But in the end you both decided that you wanted the fans to know the genders.

"Congrats, mate. I'm happy for you!" James said. "Now with two babies on the way will there be a tour or will it be postponed?"

"Unfortunately, yes. For a few months anyway. The boys all understand that I have responsibilities at home, and I'm so thankful that they've been so supportive. There will be a tour but it probably won't start in the spring like most of our tours have. It probably won't start until next summer or fall sometime when the babies are older. I don't want Y/n to have to take care of the twins by herself." Niall said.

"Thank you guys for taking a minute to talk with us! We're going to take a quick break but when we come back Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall will perform their hit song Perfect! Stay tuned!" James said as he looked into the camera.

You finished the last of your tea and quietly headed upstairs to bed with the pillow Maura got you tucked under your arm. You climbed back into bed and put the pillow behind your back, and you could feel a difference almost immediately.

You laid your head on one of the pillows and closed your eyes as you began to drift to sleep. You weren't sure if it was the tea or the pillow from Maura, but one of the two made you relax and be able to finally get some sleep.