Niall Pampering You

Thanks to mnh0826 for sending me the idea for this chapter. Hope you like it! xxx

You loved feeling Aiden and Ady move inside of you, and you couldn't wait for them to be born so that you could hold them in your arms, but carrying them was taking its toll on you and your body. Your feet were getting more swollen by the day and it seemed like your back pain never went away.

Maura had insisted on taking you to lunch and then doing some shopping today. You appreciated the offer and you loved spending time with Maura, but by the end of the afternoon all you wanted was cry because of how much pain you were in.

"Thanks for taking me out today, it's nice to get out of the house every once in a while." You said to her as she stood in the doorway getting ready to go back to Ireland.

"Oh you're welcome, sweetheart. I love spending time with you, and its nice to get some girl time in with you." She said.

You gave her a quick hug and then watched as she walked to the car to head back to the airport. Once you saw that she had made it to the car safely you shut the door and waddled into the living room. You plopped down on the sofa and let out a sigh. It felt so good to be off of your feet.

"You okay babe?" Niall asked as he came upstairs from his man cave.

"I'm fine, just exhausted. I forgot how hard it is to walk around a mall when you're eight months pregnant with twins." You said. "My feet are killing me."

"Just relax babe. Let me take care of you tonight." He said.

"That's okay, Ni. I really need to get some laundry done." You said.

"Don't worry about it. I'll go put it in now. You just rest, okay baby?" He said.

"Okay. Thank you, Niall. I don't know what I'd do without you." You said.

You watched as Niall walked upstairs. You expected him to come back downstairs a few minutes later but almost fifteen minutes passed and he was still upstairs.

"Ni?" You called out to make sure he was okay.

"Coming babe," he said as he came rushing down the stairs.

He came into the living room and came over to where you were sitting on the couch.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm okay. I was just wondering what was taking you so long to start the laundry." You said.

"I was in the master bath. Come here," he said as he took your hand to help you stand up.

"Niall you know I can't walk without my back hurting." I groaned as he tried to lead me down the hallway.

He then put an arm around you back and bent down to put his hand behind your legs as if he was going to lift you into his arms.

"Niall, I weigh a lot more than I used to. You'll hurt yourself." You said as you put a hand on his chest to stop him.

"I'm stronger than you think, babe. I promise I won't hurt myself." He said. He then lifted you into his arms and he seemed to do it with ease.

Niall held you securely in his arms as he carried you bridal style down the hallway to the master bathroom. You saw your favorite robe laying out on the bed. You hadn't worn it in months because you didn't think it would fit anymore.

"What is my old robe doing out?" You asked as you looked at him.

"I want you to put it on for me." He said as he reached for the hem of your shirt to help you pull it off.