He Does Something Sweet to Make You Feel Better

*Niall's P.O.V*

The following morning I made sure that I woke up before Y/n. I leaned over and placed a gentle kiss on her cheek before I carefully slipped out of bed without disturbing her.

I headed to the kitchen where I began working on breakfast. Today was going to be all about her, and helping her love herself – starting with breakfast in bed.

I went to the pantry and got the flour, sugar, and other ingredients that I would need to make her favorite pancakes. I mixed the batter and poured it into the pan in the shape of Mickey Mouse because I know how much she loves Disney. I also cook some bacon and eggs and when it's done I put it all on a tray and carefully carried it into the bedroom.

I set the tray on top of the dresser before I tip toed over to the bed to wake my princess up.

I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to hers.

"Good morning beautiful." I said softly after I pulled away from the kiss.

Her eyelids fluttered a few times before opening. I smiled as I looked down at her. I reached up and ran my thumb across her cheek, admiring how beautiful she was.

"Morning." She mumbled.

"Did you sleep okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. How about you?" She asked.

"I slept fine, but it's not about me. Today is all about you." I said as I turned and walked over to pick up the tray. Y/n sat up and leaned back against the headboard just before I set the tray on her lap.

"You made this?" She asked looking up at me.

"I did." I said smiling.

"Thank you, but what's the occasion?" She asked.

"Just because." I said as I smiled down at her.

"Ni, you didn't have to do all this for me." She said as her eyes scanned the tray full of food.

"I wanted to." I said.

"Thank you. It looks delicious."

"Go ahead and try a bite, baby!" I said as I waited for her to take the first bite.

**Y/N P.O.V.**

After I finished my breakfast in bed Niall told me to get dressed because he had a surprise for me.

"Ni, you know I hate surprises." You said.

"I know, but you're going to like this one, I just know it!" He said as he wrapped his arms around you and buried his face in your shoulder as he tickled your neck with the stubble on his chin when he moved his head back and forth.

"C'mon princess, we're going to be late." Niall said as he let go of me and pulled me towards the front door.

Half an hour later Niall parked the car in front of one of the nicest hotels in London.

"Ni, what are we doing here?" You asked as you looked over at him.

"I told you...it's a surprise." He said.

You stepped out of the Range Rover and walked to the front of the car where Niall was waiting for you. He took your hand and intertwined your fingers together as the two of you walked inside.

You expected Niall to go to the front desk and check in. Maybe he had booked a room for the two of you two have a little "staycation" together without leaving London. But he walked past the front desk and headed straight to the elevators.