Your Water Breaking

Hey guys! So here is the first chapter of the labor/delivery of the babies! I originally thought I wasn't going to be able to have time to write until tomorrow which is why I told you guys that it would be middle or end of the week before I posted, but my plans got rescheduled which freed up my night to write. Just a heads up that this chapter is kind of long but I got a couple requests as I was writing this chapter and wanted to include them because I liked the ideas so that is why the chapter is so long and also why you don't start reading about your water breaking until like halfway through this chapter. Anyway here it is...I hope you guys like it!! xxx  

It was late on September 11 and your due date was two days away. You had been anxiously waiting for the twins to come. You were huge and you were uncomfortable every time you did anything. Your back pain was terrible from your huge belly, your feet were constantly hurting and swollen, and you had started to lose your appetite because everything you ate made you feel sick.

"You okay babe?" Niall asked as he came into the room.

"I just want the babies to come. I feel horrible. I just want this pregnancy to be over." You said.

"Don't worry babe, we're getting closer, and the doctor said if you don't go into labor before Friday that we will schedule a C-Section." He said.

"I'm just so nervous about the idea of a c-section. I really want to have them naturally." You said.

"I know babe, and I'm hoping we can have a nice, easy natural birth like you want. But no matter what happens, I'll be right there beside you and we'll get through it together." He said as leaned over and kissed your cheek.

"What do you want for supper?" You asked as you changed the topic from a c-section delivery to food due to your growling stomach.

"I was thinking maybe we could go somewhere? This might be one of our last chances to go out just the two of us before you go into labor. Besides I know you've been a little down about being stuck at home all the time. It might be good for you to get out of the house for an hour or two." He said.

"Okay, but can it be somewhere a little more casual? I don't feel like getting dressed up." You said.

"Of course...what about The Diner in the Camden neighborhood? It's not too far from home and it's pretty laid back." He said.

"That sounds perfect! And I could use some American style food that reminds me of home. Lord knows I've ate enough Fish and Chips, Yorkshire Pudding, and Shephard's Pie to last a lifetime." You said.

"You know you love the food over here!" Niall said as he smiled at you.

"True but there's nothing that beats a classic American burger and fries." You said.

Twenty minutes later after Niall had helped you put your shoes on due to the fact that you couldn't see your feet let alone reach them because of your bump, the two of you were headed towards Camden to one of your favorite spots to grab a bite to eat. It was a spot you discovered shortly after moving to London and you loved it because the decor and menu were based off the States and it made you feel like you were back home even when you were thousands of miles away.

You and Niall pulled up in front of the diner and he parked the car. There were a few fans walking down the street that said hi to him. He gave them a friendly smile and a wave before walking around the car to open your door and help you out.

"Hi Y/n and Niall!" Two fans said as they stopped to talk to you.

"Hello." You said as you smiled at them and said hi back to be friendly.