5- Don't Care

Author's Note

Remember to vote, comment, and share!

******

Recap-

After five minutes, I saw him and the twins walk out, their hair wet from showering.

"Angel, let's go," Blake grinned as he stood next to Axel.

"Ems, I'm driving you, right?" Aaron said.

"Um, I'll go with....."

I had no idea who to choose.

******

"She's ours!" I heard Blake and Axel say in unison. 

"No she's not!" Aaron yelled back. This had been going on for the past five minutes, and I wanted to pull my hair out in frustration. As I looked at the doors leading to the school's parking lot, I noticed that the sky was already turning dark. So I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat loudly.

"I'll go with Aaron," I grabbed his shirt and pulled him back so he stood next to me. "He can tell my parents why I'm..." I looked at my iPhone, which was in my hand. "Twenty minutes late."

"Told you," Aaron smirked at the twins.

"Let's go idiot," I shoved and pushed him so he started moving towards the parking lot. "Bye Axel," I waved at him. "Bye Blake," I blew a kiss at him.

"See you soon Angel," Blake stood next to Axel. They both looked slightly disappointed, which made me feel bad, but I just had to go home soon.

"What up with the pissing contest?" I asked Aaron.

"I just can't stand them," he clenched his fists as he opened the passenger door for me.

"Why?" I went into his car and put my seatbelt on. "They're nice, kind of weird though."

"It's just a feeling," he started the car. "Let's talk about something else, eh?"

"Sure, let's talk about how dirty your car is," I stared at all the candy wrappers and plastic bottles that covered the floor. I looked in the car door's pocket. "Is this an empty condom package?" I held up a small, blue plastic square.

"Maybe, Claire was here a few days ago," he winked and grinned.

"Gross," I gagged. "Such a man whore."

"You know it," I punched his shoulder and he squealed. "Ouch woman! You PMSing or what?"

"Such a big baby," I ruffled his hair and pushed my lower lip out. "Big baaaaabyyy."

"I hate you."

"You love me," I patted his chest. "Dang dude!"

"Muscular, right," he pulled one hand off the wheel and flexed his arm. "I've been working out."

"I wasn't talking about that," I rolled my eyes. "I was talking about your extremely large man boobs!" I pointed to his pecks, which were bulging out of his white wife-beater.

"It's called muscle, Ems," he pouted as if he was hurt.

"Well," I pointed to his chest. "Your boobs are twice the size of mine."

"Hey," he glanced at my chest, and I covered it with my arms. "At least yours aren't like those gigantic plastic boobs that all the girls have these days."

"Who you hanging out with?" I thought about all of the bimbos he slept with. "Besides, you slept with Claire, her boobs are like watermelons, except they're filled with saline instead of red fruit."

"They're fun to play with at times," Aaron laughed. "Plus it's not like I'm ever going to marry someone like that."

"Someone will," I shuddered at the thought of going to a wedding planned by Claire. "They'll have a hot pink wedding, with diamond encrusted crap everywhere.

"Hey," he shrugged. "I'd still want to see that." I thought about it for a second.

"Yea, me too."

A few minutes later, we arrived at the front of my house, and he parked the car in the driveway. 

"See you tomorrow," I opened the door.

"I'll walk you," Aaron moved to open his side door. 

"It's right there," I gestured to my house, which was only like ten steps away. "Rest your man boobs."

"You sure?" he looked wary. 

"Yes, mom," I got out and waved as I walked away. Once I unlocked the door to my house and waved again, Aaron finally drove off.

The next day, I got ready, wincing at the thought of last night. My parents had given me a long lecture about being late and irresponsible. Actually, my mom was the only one yelling, my dad was just focused on his football game for the whole time.

I opened my closet to find some clothes. I wore the same thing I did everyday in the Fall; a sweater, a pair of leggings, and boots. It was kind of basic, but it was super comfortable. I put on a thin white tank top, a light brown sweater with a giraffe on it, black leggings, and black boots.

I looked in the mirror and stared at my pale face. Should I put makeup on? I grabbed the mascara that my mom had bought for me a few days ago and put it near my right eye. I brought it closer to my eyelashes, and then pulled it away quickly. Who am I trying to impress?  I'll just wear no makeup, like usual. 

The kitchen was busy, even though I had no siblings. To call my parents sane was a stretch. 

"Here comes the choo-choo train!" my mom was wiggling a fork with a strawberry on it in front of my mouth.

"Mom, I'm seventeen," I groaned.

"So you don't want it?" my mom pursed her lips.

"No," I opened my mouth. "Put it in the hole." She put the fork in my mouth and I chewed it up.

"Hello women!" my dad walked in with some shaving cream still on his face. My mom wiped it away with a napkin and kissed my dad, on the lips.

"Ewww, stop!" I covered my eyes. PDA from parents was gross.

"It's love, my beautiful Emma," my dad grabbed a cup of coffee and took a swig. 

"It's gross daddy," I gagged.

"It's also 7 o'clock Emma," my mom glanced at the clock. "Time to go."

"Crap, crap, crap," I shoved another strawberry in my mouth and grabbed a granola bar. "Bye, see you later!" I waved and ran out the door to my car. I had gotten it on my sixteenth birthday, my parents bought a new car and gave me one of their old ones. I loved my car, and kept it super clean.

Once I pulled up at school, I parked in a random space and started walking. I had about thirty minutes until I should be in homeroom, but I wanted to practice some gymnastics in the school's track field. I needed a lot of room for long trick combos, and I liked to use the field. Nobody was ever there in the morning, so it was perfect.

I placed my backpack on the floor, and exchanged my boots for a pair of nikes that I brought. I grabbed the bottom of my sweater and pulled it over my head so I was only wearing a thin tank top. It was chilly, but after practicing, I would get warmer.

While placing my feet at the start of the track field, I raised my hands over my head and got ready for a flip. I did a bunch of different combinations of them before I noticed that I had an audience. There was a group of boys sitting on the bleachers next to the field, grinning at my way. I could see Axel, Blake, and Aaron included in them, and I cringed when I remembered how little I was wearing.

The twins looked super angry.

I was in trouble.

******