18- Silly String Saves Lives

Recap-

"You all smell soooo good," I leaned my head against Axel's shoulder and I felt his hand move to curl around my upper thigh. I probably would've moved his hand and not have said what I said but I was tired even after my nap and all of my logical thoughts had flown out of my head.

"If only you knew how good you smelled," I heard someone mutter. By that time, my eyes were already closing and I had already started to fall asleep.

"Sleep baby," I felt lips against my cheek before I finally fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

******

When I finally woke up, I was squished between two very large, very muscular bodies. Someone was snoring on my lap, and my head was laying on someone. As I pushed myself up to my elbows, I realized that Aaron had been the one laying on my lap, and that I had been laying on Axel's lap. I looked around to see that all of the other guys were on the couch too, and giggled when I saw Blake's head on Jack's shoulder.

At my giggle, all of their bodies shifted, and their eyes slowly started to open. I cringed when I felt the back of my head. The bun that my hair had been in was now lopsided, with strands hanging from the sides.

"Good morning," I turned my head to see Jack pushing Blake's head away from him.

"Mornin' baby," Axel's very deep morning voice said. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder and kissed my head. I pulled away to check my phone, and shrieked when I saw the time.

"What?" Luke rubbed his tousled blonde hair. Before I could take the time to appreciate his arm muscles, which were flexing, I grabbed my phone and ran out of the room. It was 7:00! And school started in 15 minutes! I ran a brush through my hair while rinsing my toothbrush and filling a cup with water. Toothpaste got all over my pajama shirt as I struggled to get it on my brush. Once I was finally done brushing, I squeezed some face cleanser out of a tube and rubbed it on my face.

"Why are you- AHHHH!" Aaron yelled when I looked at him. I probably looked like a ghost with all of the white cream on my face. While ignoring him, I washed it all off and quickly put on some moisturizer. I threw my pajamas off, wandering around my room, trying to find clothes. I pulled on a pair of jeans and a loose flowered shirt.

When I finally got my clothes on, I dabbed some concealer on my dark circles and bit my lips to put some color in them. I was halfway through the hallway when I heard a voice behind me.

"There's no school today," Jack hooked his finger on my backpack strap.

"Huh?"

"A pipe broke and the school's flooded."

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" I threw my backpack on the floor and started towards my bedroom.

"It's funny seeing you run around," he called after me. I rolled my eyes and threw off my jeans. I found a pair of grey sweatpants and a white tank top with a bra built in it. After I put on the sweatpants, I took off the shirt and my bra and pulled the tank top on.

"Maybe you should shut the door while you're changing," I turned quickly to see Blake leaning against the door, a grin on his face. Immediately, I covered my chest with my hands and threw the jeans at him. He annoyingly caught them without any difficulty.

"Pervert," I glared at him and stomped towards the door. Before I could pass through, he grabbed my arm and pulled me to his chest. I looked up into his eyes, and melted a little when he kissed my forehead.

"Why are you so fussy in the morning?" he leaned down to kiss my neck.

"Be-because..." I trailed off when he continued to bite lightly at a certain point at my neck. For some reason, that point on my neck seemed to be extra sensitive, and I felt sparks shoot through my body as he continued to nip at it lightly. He continued to nuzzle my neck until I heard someone growl. Yes, I heard a growl, and it kind of sounded like a wolf's. "What was that?" I turned my head around to see Luke angrily storm to us and shove Blake off of me.

"Get the fück off of her!" he yelled.

"I can touch her if I want," Blake growled. "She's ours." He gestured towards him and Axel, who stood by Blake with the same angry look on his face.

"Wait a second-" I was interrupted by Jack's furious voice.

"No she's not!" he grabbed Blake by the collar, but Blake shoved him off.

"What the fück is going on!" Aaron joined in and turned into an angry macho man that I have never seen before. They all started yelling over each other, and I rolled my eyes as I grabbed the can of silly string that I had on my table. I had gotten it as a present from my parents, and had never used it before until now. I popped the top off and started to spray it on all of the guys who were arguing.

"There!" I huffed and threw the now empty can on the ground. "Now, we can either go outside and do something fun or yell about nothing!" Everyone was silent for a second before I walked away and grabbed a pair of white adidas sneakers to put on. When I opened the back door, I saw that the guys had grabbed their own shoes and begrudgingly followed me outside. They wiped the silly string off with their hands and sighed.

I grabbed a football and turned to smile at the guys as I walked backward. My backyard was huge, and covered by trees from the forest. They all grinned back at me and I did a back flip with the football in my hands.

"Are you all up for a game of...." I trailed off and stared when I saw that they were all removing their shirts. They revealed their muscular chests and defined six packs. "Oh."

"Let's play," Aaron smirked and ran a hand down his chest.

This was going to be a very interesting game of football.

******

A/N Just to make it clear, they're playing American football