37- Luna

Author's Note

Shorter chapter because I'll be updating later this week. :)

******

Recap- 

"You're our mate, so when we got near you," he ran a hand down his face. "We couldn't control ourselves."

"What are you talking about?"

"Please don't be angry but we marked you."

"WHAT?!"

Those three words echoed in my head.

We marked you.

******

"Say that again." I couldn't believe my ears.

"We marked you," Blake repeated.

"No. No-no-no-no. No!" I had read enough werewolf romances to know what marking meant.

"Baby, we-" Axel started.

"Stop," I pushed the bed covers away and moved to get off of the bed. Once I tried to stand up, I felt a wave of dizziness hit me and almost fell back on the bed. Axel tried to grab me, but I stepped away before he could touch me.

"Where are you going?" Blake asked as I started to walk towards the bathroom.

"To take a shît." 

I didn't look back as I went to the bathroom and slammed the door shut behind me.

After I finished using the toilet, I looked at my reflection in the mirror that covered half of the whole hall. Even the gorgeous mirror and the jacuzzi to the side weren't able to distract me from my reflection.

I looked... amazing.

My skin was so clear and shiny, but not like sweaty shiny, like the glowy, dewy shine that one can only get from a million facial treatments.

I ran my fingers through my hair, which for once wasn't a tangled mess. It looked like someone had fixed up my eyebrows, gave me lash extensions, softened my lips, and rubbed lotion all over my body.

It was like someone had given me ten beauty treatments while I was asleep. The only blemish on my skin was the mark that Axel and Blake had given me. I opened the drawers on the wall to look for a hair band, but all I found was some of the most expensive looking guy products I'd ever seen. I spent the next few minutes marveling over the packaging of the aftershave and shaving cream. Most times I just buy make up for its packaging. The Burberry aftershave in there smelled so good and I took a few whiffs of it before putting it back.

I also spotted a gigantic box of condoms and a huge container of lube on the bottom shelf.

"Ewwww," I picked up the condom box and read the side. "Magnum XL, lubricated." I happily noticed that the box wasn't opened. An idea popped in my head. In a book that I had read, a girl had made a hair band out of a condom by cutting it up.

Popping open the box, I grabbed a packet and took the condom out. It almost slipped out of my hands because of how lubricated it was. There was a small pair of scissors in a cup next to the shaving cream, and I used it to cut the condom until I got something that resembled a band. I washed the makeshift band with some soap and dried it off on a towel.

I fixed my hair into a messy bun and the condom hair band actually worked. I grinned at my reflection and walked out the bathroom. I was so happy with my condom hair band that I forgot the situation that I was in.

Once I stepped out, I made eye contact with Blake, and then awkwardly started to walk towards the door.

"Where you going?" Axel asked.

"I'm leaving." I opened the door, only to find that it was the door to the walk-in closet. The closet was the size of my room back at home, and half of it was filled with guy clothes, and the other half was filled with girl clothes. I walked up to the side with girl clothes and saw that all of them still had tags. A closer look showed me that all of them were my exact size. "Axel! Blake!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" One of them answered.

"Come here!" 

They were standing in the doorway when I turned around, holding a lace bra that I had found in the drawers.

"How do you know my exact bra size?" I held the bra out.

"I know everything about what I love," Axel smirked.

"Ässhole," I threw the bra at his face. It made me even angrier that he caught it before it could hit him. "I'm leaving." I tried to push past Blake and Axel, but Blake gripped my waist and kissed me before I could do anything. 

The moment his lips touched mine, I punched the side of his face. I wasn't about to let him try to hypnotize me into forgiving him and Axel. My whole body ached for them, but my brain knew better. 

"Ow!" Blake rubbed his head. "What was that for?"

I unlatched his arms from my waist and headed to the door, determined. Surprised that they weren't stopping me, I glanced back. They were just standing there, not making a move to stop me. I guess they decided to let me go. That thought left a painful pain in my heart, but I ignored it as I reached for the door knob. Hopefully this door was actually the door out.

I swung the door open and was about to take a step out when I saw a mob of people in the hallway outside the room. The hallway was huge, yet it looked small stuffed with so many people. The moment I stepped out, all of their eyes turned to me, and they all seemed fixated on the mark around my neck.

I took a step back, feeling uncomfortable with being the center of attention. Everyone wants attention until they get it, and then they just wish that they could go back to the corner.

When they all raised their hands and started to bow down, I took another step back, walking into Axel's chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist, and Blake came to stand on the other side of me.

In unison, everyone except me stated one word, as if they were under some sort of spell.

"Luna."

******