17- Cuddling on a Couch

Author's Note

Here's chapter 17. Enjoy! :)

******

Recap-

"What's going on?" I scratched my head and pushed all of my hair out of my face. "Why's he here?" I pointed to Luke and slid my legs off of the couch. I looked up surprised when I saw Axel and Blake walking around, and I was even more surprised when I saw Aaron walk into the living room. "What the hell is going on?"

All eyes turned to me as I looked at all the guys in my living room with a bewildered expression on my face.

Did I miss something?

******

"Hello?" I snapped my fingers so that they would get out of the daze that they were in. "Anyone there?"

"Your..." Jack trailed off.

"Huh?"

"Your shirt," he pointed to the pajamas that I had changed into once I had gotten home. I looked down to see that the pajama shirt's collar had slid down and a lot of cleavage was out for the guys to see. And although I didn't have huge boobs, I had enough to have some pretty decent cleavage, if I say so myself. But I did NOT want a room full of guys to be staring at my rainbow polka-dotted bra. Even if those guys were all gorgeous.

"Hey, bring your eyes up!" I glared at each of them as I pulled up my shirt and held it with my fingers at the back of my neck. "They're just boobs."

"Really nice ones," I heard Blake whisper before Axel punched his shoulder.

"What's the problem? Why are you all gathered in my sacred place?"

"The question is," Luke started. "Why were you cuddled up with this?" He gestured to Jack, who rolled his eyes and then grinned at me.

"I wasn't cuddled up with Jack, I was laying on a hard pillow..." I gasped when I realized what the pillow was, or should I say who the pillow was. "Jack!"

"What? You looked really cute and peaceful," he leaned against the countertop and I sighed. I mean, I couldn't really get angry at him for complimenting me, plus his lap had been really comfortable. 

"Can you all get out of my house? I'm going to eat dinner and then crash." I headed over to the kitchen so I could get something to eat.

"We brought dinner!" I swung my head back to see Aaron holding up a huge bag of McDonalds and immediately turned to his direction.

"I thought we could have dinner together and a sleepover until all of them came." Aaron put the food on the table in front of the couch. 

"You all can stay as long as you don't annoy me," I plopped onto the couch, and after a moment, all of the guys joined me. My house had a large L-shaped couch that was decorated with a huge fleece blanket and patterned pillows; it was the most comfortable thing on earth. "What do you want to watch?" I grabbed the remote, some fries from the box, and started flipping through Netflix. Axel was on my left, Aaron on my right, and the rest of the guys were scattered across the couch.

"Let's watch The Babadook," Aaron grabbed the remote out of my hand and clicked on the movie.

A/N DON'T search up The Babadook on Google, and especially don't click images; you'll have nightmares.

"No!" I tried to get the remote but he had already clicked on the movie and it started to play. I hid under the blanket until only my eyes and forehead peeked out. I could feel the warmth emanating from Axel, and I sighed happily as I smelled all of the nice, manly colognes that all the guys wore. They didn't spray Axe everywhere like all of the other high school guys did, they all wore some sort of cologne that was probably super fancy and expensive.

"Why are you sighing?" I heard Blake ask. His head peeked out from behind Axel, and I said what I thought before actually thinking.

"You all smell soooo good," I leaned my head against Axel's shoulder and I felt his hand move to curl around my upper thigh. I probably would've moved his hand and not have said what I said but I was tired even after my nap and all of my logical thoughts had flown out of my head.

"If only you knew how good you smelled," I heard someone mutter. By that time, my eyes were already closing and I had already started to fall asleep.

"Sleep baby," I felt lips against my cheek before I finally fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.

******