39- Channing All Over My Tatum

Author's Note

P L E A S E R E A D

I'm so sorry-- I was supposed to upload this chapter a month ago and I completely forgot to update because I've been so busy with school.

I finally have all my stuff kinda together and am getting used to my school schedule. I'm trying my hardest to update when I can but I'm taking five AP courses right now, and I'm drowning in homework and super stressed about college apps, so please be patient with me. Some of my grades are really poop-y right now and I have to keep my GPA high. :)

BTW I'm so happy with my profile page and my book covers right now; they all look so nice.

******

Recap-

"If you just listen-"

"No, I'm done listening to whatever you to have to say. I'll stay here until I can find a way home, and then I'm leaving. Nothing you say will change that."

Their hurt expressions didn't faze me. I was going to find a way to get this mark off of me and get as far away from them as possible.

I wouldn't pursue a relationship with liars.

******

There was an awkward moment of silence where everyone besides me just stared in incredulous silence. I just rolled my eyes and smacked Aaron's head.

"Hey!" he rubbed his head. "What was that for?"

"For lying to me ässhole," I stepped back and whispered. "You could've told me about this place a long time ago, and I wouldn't have had to search up for shirtless pics of young Channing Tatum."

"Huh?"

"I got me a real life Channing Tatum here," I pointed to one of the guys, who looked like Channing Tatum after taking a couple bottles of steroids. "And he-" I pointed to a guy with gorgeous light green eyes. "Looks exactly like Jesse Williams."

"Who?"

"I'm in ab heaven," I spun around, ignoring what Aaron was saying.

"Shut up, you're embarrassing yourself," he hooked an arm around my neck and pulled me to his chest. "And I thought you were angry about staying here?"

"I am," I blinked. "But I can't do anything about it, so I might as well stare at man candy all day."

"So you're objectifying us?" Jake asked with a smirk on his face.

"No, because I can tell by all your sexy smirks that you appreciate it," I lectured. "If I was objectifying you, then you wouldn't appreciate what I was doing."

"Mmm," Jake said. I could tell that he hadn't heard a word I said-- his eyes were looking up and down my figure. I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Men." I sighed.

******

I had spent the whole afternoon without Blake and Axel. It was refreshing, yes, but I still kind of missed them. Not that I'd ever admit that.

I also had learned that werewolf dudes were indeed very flirty, but it's not like I minded. I even found a guy who looked just like Dylan O'Brien-- I might've even cried tears of amazement at his beauty. Dylan O'Brien is my husband. I mean, he doesn't actually know I exist, but he's still my husband nevertheless. Kinda like how Liam Hemsworth is my secret lover.

All of the guys seemed to want to hang out with each other all day. I did that with Aaron all the time but I never realized how people could bear hanging out in large groups all the time. People just spoke over each other, and there was always one or two people who were left out. I didn't really hang out in large groups, mostly due to my lack of friends rather than by choice. I was probably the least popular cheerleader in existence.