29- Ouchies

Recap-

"Come on!" I yelled at my shoes. "Get off!" I was about to just give up and press the button for the nurse before Aaron burst through my room's door.

"Why were you yelling?" he looked worried.

"I'm annoyed," I groaned.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Undress me."

Aaron's eyes flared.

"What?"

******

"Undress me loser," I pointed to my shoes. "These won't come off."

"Oh, okay," Aaron rubbed his eyes. "I don't want to touch your smelly feet though."

"My feet aren't smelly!" I waved them in his face. "Now get these babies off." He carefully pulled off my shoes and placed them on the ground.

"Do you need help with your other clothes?"

"Duh," I pointed to my shirt. "I can't get the button." Aaron ran his hands along my neck towards the button on my back. I waited patiently as he tried to undo the button.

"This-is-impossible!" Aaron huffed.

"Your big manly hands can't undo a tiny button?" I rolled my eyes. 

"These big manly hands are made for construction."

"Well those big manly hands are obviously not as good as my girly hands," I mocked. 

"Got it!" I could feel him huffing a sigh, as if he had just ran a marathon.

"Now can you take the shirt off?"

"Yea, sure," he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head. I put my arms up to help him.

"Now my pants." I wiggled my feet at him. "What's wrong?" He was just staring at me, then his eyes shifted from my face to my chest. Specifically to my boobs. And, to be honest, I thought I had great boobs. I mean, my äss might look a bit pancake-y, but I had been blessed in the boob department.

"Uhhhh..." His eyes were glued to my boobs.

"They're just boobs," I rolled my eyes. "You sucked milk out of your mom's."

"Ew," Aaron snapped out of his boob trance. "Ew."

"Take these pants off," I laid back on the hospital bed and held my legs up in the air. "Come on."

"Fine," he unzipped them and swiftly pulled them off. I sighed as my legs felt freedom from the constraint of my pants. Now, I was only in my underwear. I didn't think it was such a big deal; Aaron and I had been best friends since we were children, and I had seen him naked a bunch of times. 

"Can you get the hospital gown?" I looked around for it.

"Ems..." Aaron's eyes had turned black, and he was staring at me. 

"Fine, I'll get it myself," I huffed and got up to get my gown. In the process of reaching over to get it, I bonked my head against Aaron's chest. I bonked it so hard that I was falling back, and I couldn't stop myself from falling because I couldn't move my hands. But before I could fall, Aaron grabbed me and held me to his chest. Our faces were centimeters apart, and I could feel his arms tighten around my bare waist. I could feel him exhale, and for once, his breath didn't smell like chili.

"Ems, I-" Before Aaron could finish what he wanted to say, the door to my room burst open and in walked Blake and Axel. They probably thought that Aaron and I were about to make out. 

Whoops.

******

"Why are you naked?" Blake asked angrily. I had already pulled away from Aaron and was reaching for my gown. I felt three pairs of eyes follow my movement.

"I'm wearing underwear, chill," I wiggled into the gown as good as I could with the glass in my arm. "You act like you've never seen a naked woman before." Blake's cheeks were tinged pink when I winked at him. "Can one of you tie the back?" Before Aaron's hands could even touch the gown, Axel's were already there, deftly creating a knot. "Did you two sneak in here?"

"No," Blake sat on my bed. "The nurses can't say no to this face."

"Ugh," my eyes would probably roll to the back of my head if I stayed in this room with these three for another minute. "Can you press the button for the nurse?"

"Of course," Axel pressed the button. He also put his big butt on my bed. I felt sorry for the bed, it was probably going to break with these three neanderthals on it.

"Can you move your big butt?" I pushed Axel, or at least I tried to push him over.

"I'm proud of my big butt," he shifted over. "It's like two fresh cantaloupes back here."

"Gross." I teased.

"You hurt my heart," he clutched his chest mockingly.

The nurse came in at that moment, and she grabbed my chart and looked it over. "What happened?" she lightly held my arm and turned it over, examining all of the glass shards in it. 

"A wolf burst through our school, and I was sitting near the window that it had come in from."

"A wolf?" she grabbed an antiseptic liquid and some gauze and started to clean the cut. It hurt like a bîtch.

"Yea," I cringed because the antiseptic caused a painful burning sensation in my arm.

"I know it hurts," she said apologetically. "But once this is cleaned and I can numb your arm, it won't be painful anymore."

"Okay," I closed my eyes and laid against the back of the bed. I felt someone grab my hands, and I clutched onto that other person's hand to help with the pain. 

"Why do you have all of these guys with you?" the nurse asked. 

"They refuse to leave me alone," I kept my eyes closed. 

"Ha, some would say you're a lucky girl," the nurse stopped dabbing the antiseptic on. "I'm going to give you a numbing shot right now, you might feel a little pain, but it'll go away quickly."

"Okay," I felt a needle go through my arm, and I clenched my fists. "Owie." Who knew a shot to stop you from feeling pain would hurt so much?

"It's okay baby," Axel whispered in my ear.

"It's not like she's pulling glass out of your skin or something, wait..."

"Shut up Aaron," I wanted to kick him.

"Okay, now I'm going to start pulling out the glass," the nurse said. As she did so, I didn't feel any pain, but I could feel her tugging and digging inside my skin, and that was a feeling that I never want to feel again.

******

About thirty minutes later, the nurse had patched up my cuts and had gotten all of the glass pieces out. I was just laying on the hospital bed, a little dazed and drowsy from all the pain relief pills that the nurse had given me, when something popped into my mind.

"My mom!"

"What?" Aaron was fiddling with the bed sheets.

"I forgot to call my parents!" I glanced around the room for my backpack. "They're going to be worrying their butts off!"

"Chill," he said. "I'll call them."

"Okay," I yawned. "These pills are making me sleepy."

"You can go to sleep angel," Blake softly ran his hands through my hair. "We'll be here when you wake up."

"'Kay..."

And I knocked out.

******