11- Sleepover

Recap-

When I was walking down the stairs, I heard a bunch of voices. The people probably had came by now. I peeked behind a wall and frowned when I saw who was there.

Blake, Axel, and Aaron were there, along with a bunch of people that I didn't really know well.

This was going to be a long dinner.

******

I sat down at the table and tried not to look at Blake and Axel. But, they quickly took the seats to the right and left of me, and Aaron took the seat across from mine. Everyone else awkwardly sat down, and we all paused for a second before my mom broke the silence.

"You can eat the food my dears, it's not poisoned!" my mom put a large slice of ham on Aaron's plate. Everyone started eating and making polite conversation with each other. I grabbed a pair of tongs and put some green beans on my plate. I was reaching for some mashed potatoes when a huge slice of meat was placed onto my plate.

"Here you go baby," Axel smiled lovingly at me.

"This is humongous!" I pointed to the piece of meat that could feed a small family. "I can't even eat half of this amount."

"Don't worry, no matter how much weight you gain, you'll still be beautiful," Blake patted my thigh.

"Mmhmm, but I'll throw up if I eat this much," I cut off a medium-sized piece of the meat off and put the rest of the slice on Aaron's plate. "There you go, thank me later when you win the next football game."

"Thanks," he shoved the meat in his mouth as if it was nothing and swallowed it in five seconds flat. I cringed and made a gross face. "What?"

"Nothing," I put a spoonful of mashed potatoes in my mouth so I wouldn't have to explain that he ate like an animal.

"Now, let's start with what this dinner is actually about," my mom clinked the side of her glass with a spoon. "We are all here to plan the Halloween dance, we don't want a disaster like last year."

"What happened last year?" Blake asked. All of us except for Axel and him cringed at the horrible memories.

"People from our rivalry school sneaked in with masks and scared the pee out of some students," I thought about that one cheerleader who had passed out when a guy with a Saw mask scared her. "And a bunch of wolves showed up so we had to stop the dance early." Blake and Axel exchanged looks before they looked back up at my mom again.

"Now," she clapped her hands. "Let's make sure this dance is the best, anyone got any ideas?"

For the next hour, we all ate the food that my mom and I made while discussing things for the dance. It was going to be in the school gymnasium; which, by the way, is huge. Black and purple were going to be the main colors, because according to Tiffany, orange is "totes not cool."

Everyone started to stay goodbye and leave once we finished everything, except for a few who just stayed to chat. I watched as a girl tried to flirt with Axel, and grinned when I saw that he looked like he wanted to stab himself with a stick because of her.

"I could still go for another slice of cake," Aaron patted his stomach, which was still flat. While I had a food baby, and felt like I was about to burst.

"I feel pregnant," I patted my stomach and leaned against the couch that I was sitting on. "My stomach hurts so much." I groaned as I rolled over and laid down.

"You got to wait until it comes out the other end," he sat down next to my head and patted my hair.

"You're gross," I punched his shoulder and wrinkled my nose. "I think I'm going to go sleep, it is Friday."

"Can I sleep over?" he asked.

"Sure, but I need extra bed space, I think I gained like ten pounds," I pushed myself up off the bed.

"Can we sleep over too?" I turned my head to see Blake and Axel standing there, glaring at Aaron.

"Fine," I was so tired and full that I couldn't argue. "But I get the bed, you all are giants." I slumped my back as I walked up the stairs to my room and looked for some pajamas. I changed into a loose gray shirt and some comfy light pink shorts with little gray cats on them. As I brushed my teeth, I heard the boys arguing over who gets to sleep on the bed with me. I got so annoyed that I stormed outside the bathroom with white cleanser on my face.

"I get to-" I heard Blake saying.

"Shut up!" I grabbed my hair brush and hit his head with it. "You're giving me a migraine!"

"Sorry," Axel rubbed his face.

"You look like a ghost," Aaron said.

"You all each ate ten pounds of the ham," I squinted my eyes and pointed my brush at all of them. "You can't judge me." I turned around and went back to the bathroom. I went through my night routine, and when I walked back to my room, I saw that Blake was laying on my bed. Axel and Aaron were sulking as they laid down on the floor with some of my extra pillows and blankets.

"Come here angel," Blake patted the space next to him on the bed.

"So tired," I mumbled as I slouched to the bed.

"Good night baby," Axel yawned.

"Night Ems," Aaron turned over in his blankets and shoved his face into my Totoro pillow.

"Drool on my pillow and I'll kill you," I murmured as Blake pulled me to his chest. Our legs were tangled together and his chest was against my head, but I was so comfortable and warm that I didn't say anything.

The next morning, I woke up laid across Blake's chest, with a part of my leg hanging off of the bed. I could hear light snoring coming out of someone's mouth, and giggled when I saw that Axel and Aaron were sleeping with their backs against each other.

"What are you laughing about?" I looked up from Blake's chest to see him smiling at me fondly.

"Nothing," I yawned and stretched my limbs against him. "What time is it?"

"Afternoon-ish," I heard Aaron say. He groaned as he rolled over and pushed himself up. I jumped a little when I heard the piercing ring of my cell phone. Quickly, I tried to grab it, but Blake took it and answered the call before I could say anything.

"Who's this?" he asked.

"It's Luke," I heard the person say on the phone.

"Luke?" His name brought bad memories to my head.

"Yes, it's me, and you might want to tell Emma that I'm coming to get her back."

******