33- Some Breakfast

Author's Note

Sorry for the inconsistent updates, I've been really busy with school. All of you peeps who took the AP tests will understand my pain. :(

******

Recap-

I laid my head on Aaron's shoulder, and shifted my legs so that they were laying on top of Axel's knees. And, even though I had already slept so much at the hospital, I felt my eyes start to close.

A minute later I was asleep, and dreaming about what would happen tomorrow.

Do I have to go to school?

Will my mom cook pancakes for breakfast?

And most importantly-- do werewolves use shampoo and conditioner for their fur?

******

When I finally woke up, I was magically on my bed. I rubbed my face and yawned until I could feel tears come out of my eyes. Instead of getting out of bed to actually do something, I just grabbed my phone and pulled the covers over my head. I could only use one of my arms; the other one still hurt a little.

A few seconds later, I heard a toilet flush, and Blake walked out of my bathroom. He was still shirtless-- not that I was complaining.

"You're awake," he hurried over to me. "Are you okay?" I sighed as his hands started to run through my hair. It would've felt nice, but I had so many knots in my hair his fingers kept getting stuck.

"Where's everyone else?" I grabbed his wrist so that he would stop.

"They're all sleeping in their rooms," he grinned. "Good thing I chose to stay here."

"Can you get me some food?" I smiled. "Pleaaaaase."

"Of course," he cupped my face with his hand. "You sure you okay?"

"Duh," I pulled away and laid back down on my bed. "Get me some coffee too."

******

I still hadn't gotten out of bed when Blake came back. He was holding a serving tray with all the care in the world. I could see that half of the coffee had already spilled out of the mug.

He set the tray down on my nap. "Is my mom downstairs?" I asked.

"She was by your side all night," he sighed. "Your dad finally convinced her to sleep an hour ago."

"Oh," I made a note to get her something extra special for her birthday. "She wasn't freaking out or anything?" His face answered my question. "She's going to yell at me later." I sighed. If there was one thing that my mother was good at, it was yelling at me for hours.

"I'm sure you'll be fine," he sat next to me. "She's just worried for you."

"Mmhmm," I grabbed the cup of coffee and sipped some of it. "Ew!" I spat it back into the cup. "That's so bitter."

"Really?" Blake took a sip of it. "I added a lot of sugar."

"Don't drink it!" He looked startled. "I just spat in it."

"I'd be lucky to receive your spit," he winked.

"Creeper," I pushed his shoulder. "You really added sugar into this?"

"A whole teaspoon." I rolled my eyes.

"Coffee should be 1/4 coffee, 1/4 sugar, and 1/2 cream. It's simple math."

"You're cute," he poked my cheek.

"You're weird," I flicked his forehead. "Anyways, I have a few questions about your, um, werewolf status."