16- Go away!

Author's Note

Have any of you took the Pottermore quizzes yet? I took it like ten times until I got something good. One of my friends got unicorn, and I'm so jealous.

*******

Recap-

"We're just working on a project," I patted his cheek. "It's not like we're dating or something."

"We'll make sure of that," Axel murmured.

The three of us sat next to each other in homeroom, and I was trying to explain to Blake how he should do his face paint during a football game, when the whole room stopped talking except for me. I looked up to see what everyone was focusing on, and my jaw dropped when I saw a certain blonde-haired guy smirking at me.

Luke was in my class.

******

I quickly turned my head to the side and slid down my chair trying to disguise myself as a table. My butt slid off the seat and I knocked my head against my desk as I fell. Everyone's eyes turned to me because I had shrieked when I fell. 

"Baby," Axel wrapped his hands around my shoulder and helped me onto the chair. "Are you okay?"

"Mmhmm," I mumbled, settling my head against the desk. "Only my pride is hurt."

"You still looked gorgeous when you were falling," I heard Blake say as he ran his hand through my hair.

"Sure dude," I turned my eyes up to see Luke watching the scene with anger on his face. He approached the three of us, paused, then went to take a seat at the table behind ours.

"Hi dear," Luke asked. I ignored him, and kept my head down. There was a second of awkward silence, and I was sure that the guys were staring down each other.

"Good morning students," I gratefully pulled my head up to see our homeroom teacher walk in. "We have a new student today." He gestured towards Luke.

"Hi," I heard his chair push back. "Name's Luke Edwards." I guessed that he had done his signature smirk because I heard a bunch of girls sigh.

For the rest of homeroom, I sat there, with my head on the desk. I even took my hair out of its ponytail and used it to cover my face. When the bell rang, signaling that it was time to leave and get to first period. I slung my back pack over my shoulder, stood up, and quickly shuffled out of the classroom.

I went through the whole school day without talking to Luke, and when I saw him, I just walked into the opposite direction. As I left the school, I looked around for Jack. When I saw him standing by a shiny black car, I rushed over and tapped his shoulder.

"Hi, let's go," I tried to jump into his car, but I was having trouble getting in.

"Why are you in such a rush?" I felt Jack's hands at my waist, then he was hoisting me up in the air and placing me in the passenger seat.

"Because of them," I pointed towards the tinted window, where the two of us could see Blake, Axel, and Luke looking around for me.

"Oh," Jack paused. "Well calm down baby girl, you're going to get a heart attack."

"Sure, but I'll calm down when you start driving," I pointed to the steering wheel. Jack walked over to the other side of the car and jumped in without any trouble. I had no idea why he wanted such a tall car, but I couldn't even get into this car, much less try to drive it. I don't know about other people, but I always freak out when I'm driving. 

"Are we going to your place?" he clicked a button on the touchscreen that was built into the car.

"Sure," he pointed to the screen. I typed in my address, and Jack immediately U-turned so that he could route to my house.

"So what are we doing for the project?" he asked.

"I don't know, I'm just going to go check the email that was sent." Jack and I had some meaningless chatter while I was checking my phone.

When we arrived at my house, I grabbed my back pack and all my stuff. When I moved to grab the handle, I was pulled out of the car and set on the ground. Jack took my back pack off of my shoulders, and I grinned up at him in thanks. 

"Jesus woman, what's in here?" he hoisted the bag over his shoulders.

"Lots of stuff," I tapped the bag. "School stuff."

"Mmhmm," he watched as I opened the door, and we strolled in. I ran over to my fridge.

"Jack, come look!" I gestured to my fridge. When he stood in front it, with a confused expression on his face, I slowly opened the fridge door. "Tadaaaa."

"Your fridge," he paused. "What about it?"

"This," I pointed to a jug of lemonade. "This," I pointed to some chicken nuggets. "This, this, this!" I pointed to more stuff before I took in a breath, and looked into his eyes. "This is real food, no fake food here."

"Really?" he smirked as he gestured towards the box of donuts. "This is real food?"

"Yes," I thought over what he had just said. "Let's just drop this conversation, eh?"

"Sure baby girl." For the next few hours, we worked on the project and the presentation for it. I was not surprised at how smart Jack was; some of the smartest people are those we hide it. When we finally finished, and practiced the presentation, we both laid back on the couch.

"My brain hurts," I rubbed my head. "And I'm tired."

"You can take a nap, I promise I won't rob your house."

"Ha, ha, ha," I squinted my eyes. "You sure that you won't mind if I snooze for a bit?"

"No problem." At his words, I leaned back against the couch, closed my eyes, and tried to go to sleep. When I was at the stage of being barely conscious, but not totally asleep, I felt myself being moved to rest my head against a pillow. It was hard, but still really comfortable. Because I was so sleepy, I just ignored it and cuddled against the pillow.

When I woke up, I had that horrible feeling that I always getsafter a nap. My throat was dry, my eyes were itchy, and I had a stuffy nose. As I was yawning, I opened my eyes and stared horrified at the scene in front of me. Jack and Luke were quietly arguing, and their voices rose before they looked at me and immediately got silent.

"What's going on?" I scratched my head and pushed all of my hair out of my face. "Why's he here?" I pointed to Luke and slid my legs off of the couch. I looked up surprised when I saw Axel and Blake walking around, and I was even more surprised when I saw Aaron walk into the living room. "What the hell is going on?"

All eyes turned to me as I looked at all the guys in my living room with a bewildered expression on my face.

Did I miss something?

******