21- Breakfast

Recap-

"Here you go," I held out his shirt for him to grab. Axel sighed, took it, and sadly covered up his gorgeous chest with it. "You too." I pointed at Blake menacingly and didn't put my hand down until he put his shirt on. "Okay, now let's go get some breakfast. It'll help to fill up your fat bellies."

"Fat?" Blake looked outraged. "Look at this!" He pulled his shirt up, showcasing his abs. And although I really just wanted to stare at them for the whole day, I knew that the longer we stayed locked up in my room, the longer my mom thought up of some crazy scenarios about what we were doing in there.

"Hush," I straightened my pajama shirt and gestured towards the door. "Now hurry up and go."

******

I cautiously stepped out of my room and peeked down the hallway to see if my mom was waiting outside. The hallway was empty. With a sigh of relief, I started to shuffle down the stairs towards the living room. Before I could even walk into the living room, Blake and Axel started pounding down the stairs like two huge elephants, ruining all of the sneaking around I was trying to do.

"Why do you have to walk like Godzilla?" I rolled my eyes at them. Both of them had goofy grins on their faces. I was about to whisper-yell at them to be more quiet, when my mom interrupted us.

"Hi dears!" I had no idea how she could be so bubbly in the morning. "Are you hungry?" She started rushing us into the dining room and babbling about something.

"Mom!" I groaned. "Calm down!"

"I'm just excited!" she exclaimed. "Your new boyfriend...s!"

"Mom."

"The last time I caught you with a boy was-"

"Mom! Can you just-AH!" I rubbed my face with frustration. 

"Did you say good morning to your dad?"

"Is he home?"

"He's in his office."

"I'm going to go talk to him." I started walking towards my dad's office before I paused and turned my head to look at my mom. "Mom."

"Yes honey?"

"Please don't scare them away," I gestured towards Blake and Axel. 

"What? I would never-"

"Please mom."

"Okay, okay," she waved me away and I reluctantly turned around and walked away, trusting that my mom wouldn't go all crazy on them.

******

"Hey daddy," I leaned against the door to my dad's office.

"Hi sunshine!" he immediately got out of his seat and wrapped me in a tight hug. My dad used to be in the army, and in old pictures he was super tall and muscular. A good amount of that muscle was now covered in fat, but his hugs still suffocated me a little. "How are you?"

"Good."

"Hmmm," he took off his glasses and looked me straight in the eye. "So your mom tells me that you have a new boyfriend, or boyfriends."

"Ummmm..." I trailed off.

"I don't like it," he huffed. "A young girl shouldn't have multiple boyfriends."

"But-"

"Remember Luke?"

"Yea but-"

"I'm going to have to say a word to these boys."