9- Costume Shopping

Author's Note

Just imagine that they celebrate Halloween in September for the next few chapters. 

******

Recap-

While I was debating that with myself in my head, an exactly identical wolf came out of the trees and walked over to me, it had a chain necklace around its neck. Its eyes were the same exact color.

I flipped over the necklace on his neck, and read it. (above)

There was only one word.

A name.

Emma.

******

I held the necklace in my hand, staring at it with confusion written all over my face. My eyes moved to the two almost identical wolves, who were crouched before me. Slowly, I let go of the necklace and pushed myself to my feet. The wolves glanced at each other as I backed away and shuffled back to the school. This was way too weird.

School was boring, like usual. Nothing crazy happened, the only weird thing was that about three quarters of the school was absent, including Jackson, Blake, Axel, and Aaron. Because they were absent, I sat by myself for the whole day, but I didn't really care, I hated socializing with people. 

I grimaced at the sight of all of the neon orange and purple posters reminding the students that the Halloween dance was in a week. I hated dances, there were full of students dancing awkwardly, and the food the school put out was horrible.

"Emma!" I turned my head to see one of the cheerleaders, named Sophie, waving at me. I really wanted to leave, but I walked over to her and waited for her to say something. "The Halloween dance is coming, and we cheerleaders all have to wear nice costumes, and considering what you're wearing... you might want help from us." I glanced at my black and white striped shirt, blue jeans, and white converse. It's not couture, but at least I didn't have pants so tight that you could see all of my veins popping out on the sides. "We can help you."

"It's okay," I smiled awkwardly. "I'll be fine."

"Sure," Sophie turned around, and I strode away quickly. Thank goodness she didn't push me to shop with her.

As I opened the doors to the school and looked around, I found my car, unlocked it, and started to drive home. Once I got there, I parked and squinted my eyes to see who was on my yard. It was Aaron, who wasn't even wearing a shirt. His pecs were bigger than my boobs will ever be.

"What're you doing here?" I tilted my head. "Love the shirt though."

"You think your dad will let me borrow a shirt?" he scratched his head.

"Don't think he'll notice," I went to the door and unlocked it. "Plus my parents aren't home." Eventually, he picked out a shirt from my dad's closet. It was probably from when my dad was in college, because my dad has slowly converted to dad clothes as he got older. All of his clothes were collared and his pants were all khakis. At least he didn't wear shorts, bleh.

"Wanna go to the costume store?" Aaron was crunching a bag of chips so loudly people in China could hear it.

"Sure, I already decided what I want to be," I was going to dress up Daenerys Targaryen, from my favorite show, Game of Thrones. "The mother of dragons."

"Cool, you going to wear the clothes she wore when she met Drogo?" Aaron grinned.

(A/N- she wore a sheer-ish dress that showed off her girls to everyone)

"No, pervert," I grabbed my purse and pushed him out of my house. "Let's go." We went to a Halloween store in a mall, which I felt uncomfortable in. (above) It was crammed with costumes and decorations, and the OCD inside of me made me want to reorganize everything. I just needed a wig, maybe some accessories, I already had a dress that looked similar to what Daenerys once wore.

"Like this?" Aaron was holding a Mexican themed costume, and I cringed at his choice. "I love sombreros."

"No," I grabbed the costume out of his hands and rehung it on a hook

"What about this one?" he held up another one that was even worse. It was a troll costume, and the guy on the cover had a pot belly.

"No, stop messing around," I smacked his head and went back to looking for a blondish-white wig

"No, stop messing around," I smacked his head and went back to looking for a blondish-white wig. My hair was blondish-brownish-greyish, but I needed it to be lighter to match Daenery's. Eventually, we found our costumes and left the store. Aaron had ended up with a vampire costume, and had insisted on buying plastic fangs. I don't know about anyone else, but those always made me produce enough spit to fill a bucket.

"French fries," Aaron and I chanted in unison as we went to the food court. My eyes lit up and I ran over to McDonalds to go get some unhealthy food.

"French fries are my life," I sighed as I looked at my two large orders of french fries. I ate them one at a time, while Aaron shoved as many in his mouth as possible. Plus, his were smothered in ketchup, while I would never touch ketchup unless I was paid to. "Do you even taste anything when you do that?"

"Yep, potatoey tomatoey goodness," he smiled and continued to munch down his five orders of french fries. He ate so much, but was still in shape, unfair.

"You're gonna get fat eating all of that deliciousness," I smacked his hand when he moved it so that he could get some of my fries.

"I still have all of these muscly goodness," he ran a hand down his chest, and I grimaced as I noticed all of the girls running their eyes down his body.

"Bleh, why-" I stopped talking when I saw Blake and Axel walking into the food court.

"What are you oh," Aaron glared at the two. I watched as they met up with two girls, who kissed their cheeks. A tinge of jealousy filled me as I saw that they had hugged the twins tightly.

Who were they?

And why were they touching Blake and Axel?

Not that I'm jealous.

Well, maybe a little.

******