7- Steaks!

Author's Note

By the way, all the photos aren't mine, they're from Google. I just use them because I'm too lazy to describe the stuff.

******

Recap-

"No problem baby girl," he grinned, sat back, and started the car. His driving was like him; reckless and crazy. I held onto the armrests, my legs shaking as he drove faster and faster.

"Slow down! I'm going to throw up!"

"Calm down dear, enjoy the ride."

As we pulled up at his humongous house, I had no idea how I was going to stay alive for the rest of the afternoon.

******

"I hate your driving," I still felt woozy after Jackson's reckless driving, and I had an overwhelming urge to throw up my lunch.

"Baby girl, I wasn't even going half as fast as I usually do," Jackson walked towards the door of his house, or should I call it a fortress. (above)

"Your house is so big!" I glanced at his house, which was black, white, and made with a lot of glass. "You do realize people can look into your house and stalk you, right?" I raised my eyebrows, with a concerned look on my face, but he just chuckled.

"Security cameras are watching this whole place," I widened my eyes and looked around. "No one can get into here, baby girl."

"'Kay," I looked at my watch. "We only have a few hours to work on this project today, let's start." The glass doors of the house opened automatically when we stepped in front of it, and my eyes immediately went to his humongous fridge. "Can I peek in your fridge?"

"Sure weirdo," he looked on with amusement as I skipped over to the fridge and opened the top two doors of it. A cold blast of air hit me, but my eyes widened as I took in all of the... healthy food in it.

"What the hell is this?" I asked, outraged. "Vegetables, protein drinks, and raw meat." I made a bleh face. "I thought you had good food."

"That is good food!" Jackson leaned his elbows against the granite counter. "Organic vegetables, grass fed beef, and freshly squeezed juice!"

"What kind of Whole Foods whöre are you?" I stuck my head in the fridge, trying to look for anything that had any type of deliciousness in it.

"Baby girl, you don't think I get these muscles without work?" I glanced back at him with a seriously look on my face. "All that healthy food fuels this body."

"Got something!" I shoved my hand between all the food and found some t-bone steaks. "Do you have a grill?"

"Yea, out in the back, but why..." he trailed off as I pulled out the steaks, along with some vegetables.

"I'm cooking us some food, we can do the project another day," I found a big cutting board and an assortment of knives. "You can live through the joy of actual good food."

"Seriously?" Jackson walked over to me, watching with amusement as I opened the bag of potatoes and grabbed some.

"Seriously bro," I took out a large vegetable peeler and started to peel the potatoes' skin off.

"Okay, but I got some guys coming over, mind cooking for them?"

"No problem," I turned back to the fridge and took out more steaks. "Now, leave me alone, go brainstorm some ideas for the project."

"You sure you don't need any help from these babies?" he flexed his arms.

"No, leave," I turned back to my peeling, and continued with what I was cooking.

An hour and a half later, the smell of grilled steaks was spreading throughout the house, and I had laid out a bunch of dishes. The apron that I had borrowed from Jackson was now covered in stains, I wasn't the cleanest chef.

The door bell rang, and I ran over to go look at who was at the door. Jackson had revealed the secret of the glass; it could turn into one way glass with the press of a button. I had pressed the button once I started cooking, and I glanced outside to see who was at the door. There were a bunch of guys who were what you would call scary looking. They had muscles, tattoos, and were dressed like Jackson was.

"Hello?" I pressed a button so I could talk to them.

"Is this a girl?" I saw a man walk up to the receiver. "We're here for Jackson, he said he's treating us to dinner."

"Buzz 'em in," I looked behind me to see Jackson dressed in more relaxed clothes, and gesturing for me to buzz the guys in. When I pressed the button, the guys busted in all at once, running towards the dining room, where all the food was. "No hello?" Jackson and I went to the dining room to see the guys all mid chew.

"Who's this?" one guy asked.

"This is Emma, Luke," Luke winked at me and I blushed.

"Thanks for the food, my name's Smoke," the biggest guy of the bunch grinned and pointed to the steak with his fork. "I haven't had a good home cooked meal in a while."

"No problem," I pushed Jackson to the table. "Now eat."

"What about you?" he asked.

"I'm getting my food, calm down." I went back to the kitchen, took the apron off, and grabbed my own plate. I had a way smaller steak than the guys. I liked food, but if I ate a sixteen ounce (~454 gram) steak, I would throw up. All of the guys looked at me as I sat down with my food. "Yes?"

"That's all you're eating?" a guy with a mohawk asked me.

"Moe, shut up," Luke punched his shoulder.

"Your name's Moe," I giggled. "Mr. Moe Mohawk!" I smiled widely.

"Hey!" Moe looked embarrassed as the guys broke out into laughter.

The conversations I had with the group of guys was the best I had had in a while. They were all big softies, no matter what they claimed, and I was happy that I got to feed them.

"Thanks for the food," the guys were all walking out of the house, and when Luke leaned in to kiss my cheek, Jackson pulled him back by the collar of his shirt.

"Hands off, fool," he said.

"It's okay, just wait a second," I grabbed a napkin and wiped off the sauce on Luke's face before sticking out my cheek for him to kiss.

"Ha!" Luke leaned in, but Jackson kicked him out the door and kissed me on the cheek instead.

"You guys are so funny," I untied my hair and was redoing it into a ponytail when I glanced over at Jackson's face. He had a weird, awed look on his face as he watched me tie up my hair. "You okay?"

"Huh?"

"That's what my steaks do, amaze people," I poked his cheek. "Now, I gotta go, it's getting late." The sky was already dark, and I needed to get back before my parents got angry, and punished me by making me watch kid cartoons with them.

"Sure, I'll drive you," he grabbed his jacket and my bag.

"It's dark out," I glanced up at the pitch black sky. "What time is it?"

"'Bout nine," Jackson showed me his watch.

"You should hurry," I stopped myself. "No, don't hurry, just rush, no don't rush, just-"

"You won't throw up while I'm driving baby girl," he chuckled and we went to his car. Before we actually got in a five foot radius of the car, a big fancy black SUV pulled up, and Blake and Axel jumped out of it.

"What the fück are you two doing here?" Jackson looked really angry as he growled at the twins.

******