14- A Sucky Reunion

Author's Note

Excited to tell you all that this book reached #71 in werewolf yesterday! Thank you all for the votes and comments!

Also, I'm thinking about changing the cover to this book, maybe I'll make one with color on it.

******

Recap-

When I opened it, I saw a very familiar blonde haired guy, and my mouth opened. He was as tan as he was the last time I had seen him, and it looked like his muscles had doubled in size.

"Hi dear," Luke grinned at me. "Who's this?"

I paused for a moment before I cringed and slammed the door in his face.

He was back.

******

I cleared my throat and just stood there, still in disbelief, that he was at the front door. Blake was still carrying me, although his grip on my legs had tightened with the presence of Luke.

"I have your food," I heard Luke tease through the door. I really didn't want to see him, but I also really wanted my food.

"Who was that?" Blake said through clenched teeth.

"Luke."

"The guy who called before?" 

"Yeaaaa," I trailed off, thinking over what I should do.

"Go back to the living room, I'll take care of this," he placed me on the floor, gesturing for me to walk back.

"Don't hurt my food," I said over my shoulder as I plopped back down onto the couch. Axel looked over at me, concern in his eyes.

"Something happen?" he asked as he wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Maybeee," I avoided his eyes.

"Stay here," he got up off the couch and strode to the front door. 

"Where's everyone going?" Aaron yawned and followed Axel.

"No, just stay here!" I frantically tried to keep them away from the door. It would be a huge situation if they had a conversation with Luke. A situation that included a lot of fighting and blood. Once I walked in front of the door, Blake opened it and Luke caught sight of me. Immediately, he smirked and tried to walk to me. Too bad there were three humongous guys that pulled him back.

"What the fück are doing here?" Aaron growled at him.

"You should know the answer by now," Luke tried to push through, but he was shoved back by Axel.

"You have no business here, now leave," he pushed Luke back.

"Who are you?" Luke looked at him and Blake. 

"Doesn't matter," Blake answered. "Leave!" He pointed to the door, and I cringed at how awkward this scene was to watch.

"I'll let Emma decide," all eyes turned to me as Luke said those words. I just rolled my eyes.

"Leave, Luke," I made eye contact with him. "I thought I made it clear to you that we're over."

"No, you're still mine," his eyes flashed red as he uttered those words. "I don't know who these people think they are!"

"She's ours," Blake gestured to him and Axel.

"No, she's-" Aaron started.

"Shut up!" I huffed. "I'm no one's, if you haven't noticed, women aren't objects for men to own!" I took a second to calm down. "Sort this out by yourselves, I'm going upstairs." I turned around to go back upstairs, before I stopped suddenly and turned around. I walked to Luke, grabbed the bag of food out of his hand, and abruptly turned back around and went upstairs.

Once I reached my room, I pushed one of my dressers so that it was in front of my bed, placed the heavy bag of food on it, and got to business. I opened up the take out containers, getting excited when I smelled the savory scent of the food.

"Who needs guys when you have food?" I muttered to myself. I reached for my laptop, and opened it up. So without a care in the world, I ate my food while surfing through Instagram and catching up on the newest episode of Supernatural. I smirked when I saw Dean on the screen, shirtless. But, sadly, all good things have to come to an end, so when I heard knocking on my door, I turned up the volume on my laptop and ignored it.

"Angel?" I heard Blake's voice say. "Open up!"

"No!" I said before I stuffed a large spring roll in my mouth.

"Please," he stopped knocking.

"How about no?" my voice was muffled because of me chewing.

"Please."

"No, leave, and take the three dumbos with you!"

"You leave me with no other choice." There was a pause before I heard wood crack.

"What'd you do?" I shrieked as I watched him calmly place the shard of wood that was now my door on the floor. "I spent hours decorating that door!" Being the picky person I am, I had repainted my door a few times, and had hung a white board, along with a bunch of certificates and assorted memorabilia on it. It had taken me hours to organize it all.

"Sorry, angel, but you didn't open the door," he smiled guiltily. I was pissed.

"Did they leave?" I pushed myself up and looked out the door.

"They're downstairs." Once he said those words, I pushed his back so he would go downstairs. Once we were back in the foyer, I saw that all of them were still there, waiting for me to come.

"Leave," I said nicely.

"We-"

"Leave!" I shoved them along so that they would leave. The front door was still open, so it was easy to just get them to go. "Good bye!" I called after them as I shut the door in their surprised faces. I turned the lock and rubbed my hands on my face. I could only imagine all the trouble that would happen with them all here.

******