Chapter 10: Taylor...Taylor Lynch?

Sierra's POV

I walk into music the next day to see Luke smiling at me from ear to ear.

"Hey beautiful," He greets me.

I kiss him on the cheek, "Hello."

"Missed you," I say to him.

"Missed you more," He laughs and reaches forward to kiss me. I kiss him and we make out for a few seconds.

"Ugh, get a room you two," Michael groans. "Oh my god."

I laugh pulling away from Luke and turning to Michael, "Jealousy kicked in?"

"He's always been jealous of me," Luke says attempting to bat his eyelashes.

"Oh my god Luke, just stop," Michael says shaking his head and turning away.

"Helloooooo!" Ashton exclaims walking up to us with Calum following him behind.

"Hey!" Calum exclaims.

Ashton takes a seat on the other side of me and Calum sits down next to Michael who was on the other side of Luke.

"Morning!" I exclaim.

The bell rang five minutes ago but Mrs Diaz still hadn't shown up so we talk while we wait for her.

"So how's the new relationship going?" Ashton asks with a wink.

"Good," I say as Luke kisses my nose. Aww, he's so cute!

"Oh my god," Michael groans for the third time today. And yes, I've been counting.

"Shut up Michael," Luke says. "You're obviously just jealous."

"Ah, no. Single and not ready to mingle!" Michael exclaims, plastering a fake smile on his face.

"Why not?" I ask. "For your information, I know someone who has a bit of a crush on you," I say to Michael with a wink.

"Someone likes Michael?! Were they high when they told you this or...?" Calum exclaims raising his eyebrows.

"Uh...no."

"Wait, are you serious or are you just messing with me?" Michael asks turning back to me.

"No, I'm serious."

"Who is it?"

"I'm not telling you," I say sounding like a teacher who doesn't want to give the answers to their students.

"Ugh, why not!?" Michael groans.

"I can't just tell you like that!"

"Fine, can you give me any clues?"

"It's a girl," I say sarcastically with a blank expression on my face.

"Really?! I would've never guessed that!" Michael says sarcastically.

"Well hey, there could be some gay guys in this school? You never know."

****

I was sitting with Josh and Taylor after school, watching them play Call Of Duty. "How do you even play this stuff?"

"It's simple," Taylor shrugs.

I roll my eyes and check my phone that just beeped.

"Aww is it Luke texting you again?" Josh says making kissing faces to no one in particular.

"Shut up Josh."

To my surprise it wasn't from Luke...it was from Ashton. Ashton? He never texts me.

I read the message:

So who is it? ;)

"Who is it?" I whisper reading the message out loud.

"Who's who?" Taylor asks in confusion but keeping her eyes glued to the TV.

I think for a second and it finally clicks in my head! He's asking me who likes Michael.

I look at Taylor and see her staring at the screen like she's about to jump in the TV.

"Um, nothing. I've got some homework to do, I might go get it done now," I say awkwardly.

"You sure?" Josh asks still not taking his eyes off the TV.

"Yeah. Thanks."

I walk up the stairs up to my room and call Ashton. He picks up in a split second.

"Hey, everything okay?"

"Hello!" I exclaim. "Yes, everything is okay. I just wanted to call you to tell you who the mysterious girl is because it could've been Michael on your phone..."

"Nah, it was me," Ashton laughs. "So who is it?"

"Is anyone else with you?" I ask just to make sure.

"Harry."

"Who?"

"My brother, I'm just helping him with some homework. And he couldn't care less by the way," Ashton laughs over the phone.

Ashton's POV

"Who are you talking to?" Harry asks being his inquisitive self.

"Just a friend," I say.

"Hello? Hi, g'day, good afternoon. EARTH TO ASHTON!" I hear Sierra yell over the phone.

"Oops, sorry. Yes, okay I'm listening."

"Before I say anything else can I just put it out there that I find it extremely adorable how you help your brother so much, aww."

I laugh at Sierra, "Thanks?"

"Okay well you have to promise not to tell Michael, or any of the boys...or anyone in that case."

"Don't worry! I'm not gonna tell anyone."

"Okay you better not." She takes a moment before saying it but eventually says, "It's Taylor."

"Taylor...?" I asked with a shock expression.

"Taylor. As in Taylor Lynch, my cousin," She replies.

"Oh...oh okay. So she likes Michael?" I ask feeling a bit devastated.

"Yup. You can't tell anyone that you know who it is!"

"Eh, I won't," I say pretending not to care but inside I really did.

"Hey um Sierra, you still there?" I ask over the phone after a long moment of silence.

"Yeah."

"Um, I need to tell you something..." I say slowly.

"Shoot!"

"I kinda have feelings for Taylor..."

--

Hey :) Sorry this was a really short and boring chapter. It was just a fill in chapter to say that Ash likes Taylor and stuff. So Ashton likes Taylor, Taylor likes Michael. What about Michael? ;)

Thanks for all the comments, votes and stuff! Updates will be a bit slow for now because I've got heaps of assignments and tests but I'll try writing when I get the time :)

Shania xx