Chapter 32: Movie Night

Sierra's POV

It was Friday night and I was finishing up some homework. Whenever I got homework over the weekend, I always just decided that I'd finish it all on Friday night and get it over and done with. That way, I would have my weekend free to do whatever else I wanted. I had turned up my music and was singing along while answering a few math problems when my music stopped playing and my phone rang. I picked it up to see that it was Luke who was calling.

"Hello?" I say over the phone. Usually Luke would just text me so him calling me was slightly weird.

"Sierra! Hi."

"Hi...is everything okay?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay, um..."

"Yeah I know, you're probably wondering why I'm calling you. Are you going anywhere out of your house tonight?"

"No, why? This sounds like you're planning to bomb my house."

"GREAT!" Luke practically yells over the phone. I took the phone away from my ear and stare at it for a second before putting it back against my ear. "I'll see you soon!"

And with that he had hung up on me. I was so confused, what was that all about? I continue my homework for another half hour till I hear the bell ring.

Everything suddenly makes sense. I run down the stairs, missing a few on the way, and swing open the door. Luke was standing in front of me with a box of pizza in one hand and a stack of movies in the other hand.

"Good evening! The night is young," He exclaims. I give him a puzzled look and he kisses me on the lips for a second before inviting himself into the house.

Taylor was sitting on the couch watching Home & Away. "Oooh is that pizza?"

"Yes, but not for you." Luke sets down the box of pizza in the kitchen and leans on the bench top with his elbows.

"Taylor, why aren't you out with Ashton?" Luke asks, like as if they were meant to be out together tonight.

Taylor cocks her head to the side. "Am I forgetting something? I swear I never had any plans for tonight."

"You don't."

Taylor's eyebrows raise as if to ask Luke what was happening. I was pretty confused too. Luke was extra happy today and I was kinda scared...

"Taylor!" Luke groans.

"What? What is even happening?" She turns to look at me but I just shrug. I had no idea what Luke was up to.

"Can you please make some plans with Ashton or anyone? Please?" Luke begs Taylor.

"Uh, why?"

"I need the couch you're sitting on."

Taylor stands up from the couch, "Here you go."

"No," Luke groans again. We need this whole room to ourselves!"

"We? Who's we?" I ask, confused.

"You and I," Luke grins at me.

"Oh my god are you two having sex on the couch?" Taylor asks with her eyes nearly bulging out of her head.

"What?" I ask.

"No! No one is having sex on your couch. No, no, no, no, no," Luke shakes his head. "We are having a movie night!"

"We are?"

"Yeah, we are!" He turns to Taylor. "Now would you please leave?"

"You're kicking me out of my living room?"

"Yes."

"Luke, I need to know what happens to Tamara, okay?"

"Who's Tamara?" Luke asks, looking as confused as I was just a couple of minutes ago.

"Clearly you don't watch Home & Away."

"No, I have better things to do. Like setting up this damn date!" Luke exclaims.

"Wait, this is a date?" I ask, trying to fit the pieces of this puzzle together.

"Yeah, I hope it's not too fancy. I just wanted to spend some time alone with you." Luke bites on his lip.

"Aww Luke," I walk up to him and hug him around his torso, resting my head against his chest.

I could see Taylor rolling her eyes and walking upstairs, leaving Luke and I alone. We stay hugging like that for a few minutes. My head against Luke's chest, and his head above mine.

He pulls away and drags me to the couch with my arm and sits me down. "Okay. What movies do you want to watch?"

I frown, "Movies?"

"Yeah, why not? We're having a movie night...its where you just watch a bunch of movies."

I look at him blankly.

"Ugh. Sierra, I'm sorry. I'm really bad with this whole 'date' thing. I thought this would be a great idea for a date, because you said you didn't want anything fancy so-"

"No, Luke, I love the whole idea of movie night."

Luke smiles, "Pick a movie of your choice." He points to where he had laid down all the movies he picked.

"Oooh 21 Jump Street! Let's watch that!" I take the DVD and put it in the DVD player. Luke got the pizza and sat down on the couch Taylor was sitting on earlier.

A few minutes into the movie Taylor comes running down the stairs. "I made plans with Ashton so you two have the house to yourselves." She shakes her head while pulling on her shoes. "The things I do for others, I swear."

"Thank you!"

As soon as she was out the door I looked over at Luke, stroking his hair from behind. "So, we have the house to ourselves."

"Yeah we do," Luke smiles.

"Do you wanna go upstairs?" I smile back at him.

"Let's go," I turn the TV off and he pulls me by my arm upstairs. He presses his lips against mine as soon as we enter my room.

I get shoved against the wall but soon I kiss him back. We've kissed many times before but this kiss felt different. His arms were gently placed on my hips and mine were wrapped around his neck. I had to stand on my toes to reach his lips.

Luke slowed down the kiss and his lips left my mine and travelled down my neck. He sucked on my skin, definitely leaving a mark. I moaned and I could feel him smiling against my skin. His hands slipped under my shirt and he ran his hands up my body, stopping under my bra and holding me tightly like if he let go, he'd lose me. His hands travelled down my body again and he fiddled around with the hem of my shirt. I pulled away for a second, taking my shirt off and throwing it on the ground. He smiled down at me in my black bra. I let out a little scream as he took me in his arms and carried me to my bed. He placed me down and climbed on top of me.

Luke pressed his lips against mine and kissed me gently once again. His tongue swiped across my lips, asking permission to enter my mouth. I opened my mouth and our tongues fought with each other. I tug on his shirt and he instantly took it off. I ran my hands up his body as he leaned down to kiss me again. My hands had made their way to Luke's hair.

I reached over to his jeans and started to unbutton them. Luke's lips left mine and he looked into my eyes, "Are you sure?"

I gulped, getting slightly nervous but nodded my head. "Yeah," I said in almost a whisper. I unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down, pulling his pants off and he did the same for me. He pressed his lips against mine again and reached behind me and un-clipped my bra. Throwing it to the side, he looked down at my chest. I slapped him, "Luke!"

"Sorry," he chuckled. I took my pantie off and he took his underwear off. I looked at him and my eyes bulged out of my head. Luke cocked his head to the side, "Sierra."

I giggled and got under the covers. Luke got off the bed and walked over to his jeans that were lying on the floor. "Have you never seen a penis before?"

I felt my face turning red and I let out a laugh. "No, I have!" Luke came back on the bed with a condom in his hand. "Are you ready?" He asks as he opens the condom packet.

"Just hurry up and put the damn condom on!"

"Geez, calm down." Luke places the condom on himself and climbs under the sheets with me. He climbs on top of me and looks at me. "Are you ready?"

"I swear if you ask me that one more time," I laugh. "Just put it in please!"

"I apologize in advance if it goes in the wrong hole," He says as he slowly places himself inside me.

I let out a loud laugh. "Luke, oh my god!" Luke laughs and I feel myself tense up. Luke thrusts his hips slowly at first and all too quickly he went faster and faster. As he thrusts faster, he let's out a loud groan. I drop my head back and let out a groan as well. I let out a loud moan. I felt nervous all over again, even though I was already half way through it. My eyes close and I gulp, I breathe heavily, trying to stay as quiet as possible. A scream escaped my lips and Luke slowed down. I felt tears forming at the corners of my eyes and I covered my face with my hands.

Luke took my hands in his, "I love you Sierra."

"I love you too," I managed to say, I close my eyes again, in hope that my tears would stop. I felt embarrassed that I was crying while I was trying to show Luke how much I loved him.

"Hey, hey, Sierra open your eyes. It's okay. Everything's fine, you're doing really well," Luke assures me. I shake my head. "Look at me, you're doing really well. Okay? I love you."

I nod my head, "I love you too." He pressed his lips onto mine and it took me a while to kiss back, but I finally got there in the end and it was one of the best feelings ever.

--------------------------------------------------

ok so i know youre all like wtf they just got back together how can they have sex already?? well im not really happy with how this fanfic is turning out and so im trying to end it asap so the next chapter might be the last chapter of this fanfic :'( thank you guys so much for all the votes and comments and stuff :))

ps. im writing a michael fanfic and im going to focus on that fanfic after this and it will hopefully be better but yeah, please read and let me know what you think of it, heres the link (copy & paste into search bar)) --> http://www.wattpad.com/story/13448372-fearless-michael-clifford-5sos