Chapter 19: Sweet Dreams Sierra

Chapter 19:

Taylors POV

"So, thank you for tonight," I say to Ashton as he drops me right to my doorstep.

He smiles, "You're welcome. I hope you had fun."

"I did! We should do it again sometime...?" I ask unsure of what he would say back to me.

"Definitely!"

He reaches into me so we were just a few inches away from each other. I could feel his breath on my skin and the next thing I felt was his lips pressed against mine. It was a gentle kiss, I could tell he didn't want to take it too far.

After some time we both pull away. I bit my lip and smile spread across my face. Ashton laughed, "Um...I'll see you...whenever!"

"Yeah you too. Thanks again for a great night."

"You're welcome! I love you."

I smile hearing those words, "I love you too."

I watched him walk to his car and drive off down the road. I open the door to my house and get greeted by Luke and Sierra cuddled up together on my couch watching Anchorman. "You two are so cute," I say as I violently pull my heels off and drop them on the floor.

"Taylor, you're back!"

"Yes, I am," I say flopping down on the couch next to Luke.

"How was it?" Luke asks.

"It was good! It was so romantic though, Ashton is so cute."

"Was it awkward?"

I shrugged, "Well he sorta got this weird idea that I only started liking him because I felt sorry for him? That was kinda weird for me to hear but I told him it's not true and stuff."

"Oh yeah, he was saying something like that to me."

"Yeah but we sorted it out, it's fine."

"Where'd he take you?" Sierra asks eagerly.

"To this really good Thai place, it was sooo good! And the lady at the place gave us this really nice table that had a really pretty view and it was so cute."

"So are you guys a 'thing' now..?"

"I really don't know to be honest, I guess so? But you two are the only ones who know so somehow we have to tell the others."

"I'm sure it wouldn't be that big of a deal, you can just tell them at school or something."

"Yeah, that would be fine. What did you guys get up to?" I ask the two of them.

"As soon as Ashton left my place I helped his mum make dinner and I ate dinner with Ashtons family - don't ask why. And then I came here and we watched a couple of movies and-"

"And we're planning our one month anniversary!" Sierra finished for him.

"What she said," Luke says looking down at Sierra who was resting her head on his shoulder.

"Ooh whens that?"

"In two days and we haven't thought of what to do at all," Sierra says poking Luke's cheek.

I slap her hand away from Luke's cheek because I could tell he was getting annoyed and I was too. "Have you got any ideas so far?"

"On Monday it's teachers only day so we have a day off school," Luke says looking happy.

"I'm so glad that it worked out like that," Sierra says.

Luke continues, "So I was thinking of taking Sierra out for lunch and I don't know, just spend the whole day together I guess."