1

"I can't believe we're finally here!" I squealed.

"I know! We've waited for so long!" My best friend, Lauren answered.

Lauren and I had just arrived at our new apartment here in Barcelona. It was a drastic change from our home in Los Angeles. We decided to move here because we just wanted to be more independent and nothing is better than moving to a different country with your best friend.

I loved Los Angeles and it was pretty hard to move but at the same time, I'm glad I'm here in Barcelona now. I was glad to leave a few things behind. For example, my "ex" Liam. Every time I think of him, it just makes me want to burst into tears. All that is needed to know is that he completely fucked me over. He just messed with my feelings and led me on. It was all very over the top but now, I know I'm going to be happier. Even if I'm not with a guy.

Our apartment was pretty plain at the moment, it just had the basic things like couches, a small TV, appliances for the kitchen but Lauren and I did order a bunch of stuff to go in to our apartment.

The area was really nice here and I knew that the neighbors would be really friendly as a lot of them were elderly or really small families.

"Lauren, I'm going to look around to see if there are any places for a job." I told her as I picked up my handbag and headed out the door. I sort of knew my way around here because I have been to Barcelona on holiday before.

I ended up finding my way to the classic Nike store. Luckily, they had a poster outside, advertising for people to be hired. I made my way inside the store.

It was definitely bigger than the one in LA.

I walked up to the counter and a man with blonde hair and brown eyes smiled at me.

"Hi, can I help?" He asked.

"Yeah, I saw your poser outside. You're hiring people?" I answered.

"Oh yes of course." He looked behind the counter and pulled out a notebook with a pen.

"Can I take your name please?" He asked me.

"Camila Cabello." I replied.

"And your phone number." He said.

I gave him my phone number, which he jotted down.

"Thank you, we'll ring you as soon as possible." He smiled.

I returned the smile and then walked out the store.

As I walked out, I bumped into a huge group of guys, causing my purse to fall over and everything to fall out. Including my pads and tampons.

'It's okay Cam, they're just guys. It's not like they haven't seen tampons before'. I muttered to myself.

"Sorry bonita, I should've looked where I was going." One of the guys said.

"Sin preocupaciones." I answered without making eye contact.

We both bent down and he tried to help me gather all my things but I quickly tried to grab all my lady essentials and put them in my bag but it was too late because the guy picked one up and studied it carefully.

He looked at me and we both made eye contact. He had such beautiful hazel eyes. You could fall in love with them so easily. I snapped out of my thoughts and carefully took it out of his hands before shoving it back into my bag.

I stood up, as did the other guy.

"Sorry once again." He smiled.

"It's okay." I said and walked off.

I thought about that guy again.

Where have I seen him from?

I shook my head, distracting myself from the guy I just made an awkward encounter with and continued to walk back to my apartment.

~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter, it was pretty plain and boring but it's just the start. Don't forget to vote and please comment your opinions!!! I really wanna know what you guys think of it or what I could do to improve.

Also, THANK YOU NIA FOR MAKING THE COVER!! IT'S AMAZING.