37

At last, we had finally arrived back in Barcelona.

I stayed close to Neymar the whole time and he couldn't keep his hands off me either.

We were getting a taxi back to our respectable houses.

Neymar would be coming back to mine because his car was at my place.

Throughout the whole taxi journey, I rested my head on Neymar's shoulder, trying to sleep but the constant noise of the cars outside, kept me awake.

Finally, the taxi driver has dropped off Neymar and I to my apartment. We paid the man and then got out, taking our luggage out too.

"You should stay over tonight," I suggested.

"We went away on holiday together and you still can't get enough of me ey?" Neymar teased.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to the front door. It was unlocked, which meant that Lauren would be home. I was just hoping that she wasn't with Alex because they were bound to be doing something sexual.

I walked into the living room, dragging my suitcase behind me.

I saw the TV was on and could just about see Lauren's body, lying across the couch, with a blanket spread over her.

I turned around to Neymar who just smiled at me. She must've been asleep if she didn't hear the front door open.

Slowly, I tiptoed towards the couch. I poked my fingers in the side of her stomach, which caused her to stir in her sleep and rub her eyes, trying to see who dared to wake her up.

Her sleepy face noticed me but she furrowed her eyebrows together, clearly confused.

Once she realised I was actually in front of her, she shot up and ran around the couch, engulfing me in a super tight hug. I couldn't wipe the huge grin on my face.

I missed my best friend.

We stood in each other's arms for about five minutes before she pulled away. "Oh my God. Neymar I didn't notice you! How are you?" Lauren walked over to him and he wrapped his arm around her shoulders, giving her a side hug.

"I'm doing good thanks. How about yourself?" Neymar answered.

"Really good thankyou," she smiled. "Well you better go and unpack. Is Neymar staying over?"

I nodded my head while Neymar spoke, "If that's not a problem."

Lauren chuckled at his politeness, "Of course not. Go get some rest guys."

Neymar and I dragged our suitcases upstairs, to my room. I just put mine to the side, next to my chest of drawers and Neymar did the same.

"I am so tired." Neymar stated whilst lying down on my bed.

"Same," I yawned. I walked over to my bed and sat on the edge. I kicked off my shoes and turned my head to look at Neymar. He was already looking at me, causing me to smirk.

"Are you going to get changed?" I asked.

"Probably. What a smooth way of asking to see my body." Neymar smirked.

I rolled my eyes and went over to my suitcase. I unzipped it and pulled out my pyjamas, which consisted of an oversized Nike t-shirt and some random grey sleeping shorts with pink spots all over them.

"I'll go change in the bathroom." I informed Neymar and walked into the bathroom down the hall to change.

Once I got out, Lauren was walking up the stairs. She smiled at me and the pair of us walked into my room together.