29

I had gotten home around an hour ago and I was sat in the lounge area, waiting for Lauren to get home. She had been going out with Alex so much recently.

A few minutes later, she finally arrived and sat down next to me on the couch.

"I really like Alex." She had a huge smile plastered on her face.

"Well I'm not surprised. You guys have spent a lot of time together recently." I replied, sitting up.

"I don't usually do the whole dating thing but Alex is different. He makes me feel different." She smiled, whilst playing with the ends of her shirt.

"Well if he makes you happy, then tell him, and let him know that you want something more in whatever you guys have going on." I suggested.

"I'm just afraid that he won't want the same."

"Laur, if he's willing to spend all this time with you then he probably does feel the same! Don't be afraid. You're not one to hide away from confronting someone."

Lauren paused for a second and looked down, in her own thoughts.

"I want you to meet him." She finally said.

"I have met him. On your first date, when you were a mess." I stated.

"I know but properly. Like I want us to have a meal and get to know each other, hey you can even invite Neymar." She suggested.

"That would be cute." I answered.

"Anyway, what's going on with you and Ney?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Well last night we were with each other." I started.

Lauren looked more interested in the conversation.

"Um. We got off. He also fingered me and I tossed him off." I said quietly.

Lauren's jaw had dropped to the ground.

"You went that far! Bloody hell Cam, didn't know you were wild!" Lauren shrieked.

I laughed.

"Yeah I wasn't expecting it ether but the moment felt so right." I smiled.

"Good! At least you didn't feel forced into anything."

"Do you want me to ring him and ask if he wants to come to the meal? Are you cooking?" I asked.

"Yes and yes." Lauren chuckled.

I went upstairs and rang Neymar. After a few rings he picked up.

"Hey gorgeous." He said.

"Hey Ney, Lauren wanted me to ask if you wanted to come to ours for dinner. She's introducing this new guy she likes and wants you to join me." I explained.

"Of course. I'd love to." He replied.

"Great, I guess I'll see you at seven?" I replied.

"Seven it is." He chuckled and then ended the phone.

I went back down to Lauren and informed her that Neymar was going to be coming too and she seemed pleased.

"I don't know what to make!" She suddenly panicked.

"You're good at lasagne. Make that." I suggested.

"Good shout." She then went off into the kitchen to make her food.

As time went on, I decided that I should finally go and get ready. I jumped into the shower and thoroughly washed my body and my hair.

Once I thought I was done, I jumped out the shower and went straight to my bedroom to pick out an outfit.