20

I was currently stacking some shoes on the rack, at work. We had a massive delivery arrive this morning, in the store, so I offered to just place everything where it belonged.

I had been doing the shoes section for quite a while and it was so tiring but I needed to get it done.

"Camila, I'll carry on with the shoes, you can sort out the women's clothing." My co-worker, Alex, suggested.

"Oh, don't worry about it." I smiled.

"Trust me, it's fine. Plus, I've been getting weird looks from some ladies for hanging the sports bras on the racks." He chuckled.

"Alright." I laughed and made my way to the other side of the store, where I hung up the women's clothing.

It made me envy Nike models so much, considering they got so many free items of clothing, which I could hardly afford.

I got out the last stock of sports bras and hung them up neatly, in order of sizes from smallest to largest.

"Um. Excuse me." A feminine voice from behind, caught my attention.

I turned around to a woman who was quite young. She had chocolate brown hair, an olive skin tone, a really dark brown pair of eyes and a figure that was to die for. She must've been a model or something because she seemed familiar and looked like she was one.

"Hi, can I help?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, have you got this in one size smaller?" She showed me the Nike Pro leggings in her hand.

"I'll go look in the back for you." I took the item from her hand.

She thanked me with a smile and then went away.

I searched for a smaller size of the leggings but could only find one, which was two sizes smaller, but I wasn't sure if the customer would prefer that. I brought it out anyway and walked back to the lady, who was waiting.

As I walked closer and closer to her, I noticed a man was next to her, but he as well, seemed way to familiar.

He had his arms wrapped around the lady's waist and was kissing her neck.

His features adjusted to my eyes more and I now recognised that man to be Neymar Jr.

I shook my head and looked down as I carried on walking.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I could only find one which was two sizes smaller, but I'm not sure which you'd prefer." I smiled apologetically, looking down still.

"Oh that's alright, I'll take the smaller on then." She said, taking it from my hand.

I smiled and then turned around, to carry on with my job, noticing that Neymar also recognised me, as he was searching for my eyes. In the corner of my eye, I could see his actions, which somewhat amused me.

"Ney, can we go?" The lady asked.

"Uh, yeah sure." He said, glancing at me one more time, before leaving.

Once they were gone, I sighed a deep breath. It made sense as to why I recognised the woman, she was Bruna. She looked so much prettier in real life than on her social media accounts, which shocked me.

It was now understandable why Neymar was with her. She came across as a genuinely, sweet, nice person. I didn't know her obviously but she gave an impression of a good character.

My shift was coming to an end, so I started packing all my things that were in the staff room.

I was glad to be only working until four pm, which meant that I could go spend time with Lauren. Rafinha had also invited us and a few of the Barca players to his house, so that we could just order food and have a chilled night.