32

Antonella, Lionel, Gerard, Shakira, Neymar, Rafinha and I were sat together in Antonella and Leo's home.

We were all planning on making a trip to somewhere exotic for a little holiday.

We did ask Lauren if she wanted to come but she refused because she wanted to stay in Barcelona with Alex.

Currently, we were brainstorming ideas and places that we could visit.

"Guys. Let's just go to the Bahamas." Shakira suddenly said.

"Actually, that's not a bad idea. The Bahamas is a good place for us." Gerard then added on.

We all started muttering to each other and that symbolised that we had all agreed to go to the Bahamas.

Leo had his laptop on his lap and stared scrolling through flights, hotels, places to visit and just the price in general for them all.

Although Neymar wanted me to come with him to Brazil, it would be nice for us to have a huge holiday as a group of friends to somewhere tropical.

"Okay so how about we get a flight in about three weeks?" Leo suggested.

We all agreed and Leo booked our tickets.

He sorted out accommodation too so I just calculated the amount I had to pay.

"We can share a hotel room together." Neymar whispered in my ear with a smirk on his face.

I slapped his arm playfully. "In your dreams."

"We probably will have to you know." Neymar said.

"I think I'll get a room to myself and you'll be with Rafinha." I smirked.

"Rafi snores!" Neymar whispered.

"Lucky you then." I whispered back.

We all looked towards Antonella and Leo who were still scrolling through the hotels.

Gerard then came and sat by Neymar and I.

"So who's sleeping with Neymar then?" Gerard teased.

Rafinha heard and joined in the conversation.

"Well I'm basically a third wheel on this trip so Neymar and Camila are sharing." Rafinha stated.

I looked at Neymar who was just staring at me with a victory smile on his face and I slapped his arm, once again.

"Even if Neymar was sharing a room with Rafinha, he would end up getting into Camila's bed. So it wouldn't make a difference." Gerard chuckled.

"IVE FOUND A HOTEL." Leo shouted out.

We all looked at the hotel he booked and swiped through the photos and read the reviews.

It was situated in a good area, so that we were able to walk to the beach and a few restaurants.

Leo booked the hotel and we decided to give the holiday planning a break after.

I was so excited to go, I just wanted to be able to tan really quickly and just have fun and relax.

I was going to start packing soon because knowing me, I would forget and also, these three weeks were going to fly past.

We were only staying in The Bahamas for a week, which I thought was just enough to be on holiday for.

After an hour or so, Neymar and I left Leo's house and we were in the car just driving around because neither of us wanted to go home just yet.