8

I woke up nice and early to get ready for the water park Neymar was taking me to. I looked at the reviews and they were completely mixed. Half of the people hated it and the other half loved it. I was a bit worried but maybe Neymar has everything under control.

I was wearing my bikini under a simple white top and some denim shorts.

I went downstairs and had a basic breakfast, consisting of a normal granola bar and some strawberry flavoured yogurt.

I made sure that I had everything packed in my bag, before Neymar arrived.

My hair was left into its natural wavy form and I sat down on the couch waiting for Neymar.

After about ten minutes, the doorbell rang and I gathered all my things and headed to the door.

I opened it and saw Neymar standing on the other side.

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded my head.

He motioned his head towards the car, signalling for us to go.

Before I shut the door, I shouted out to Lauren, "Lauren I'm leaving, have fun!"

I didn't bother waiting for a response and just shut the door.

Neymar and I got inside his car and he started to drive away.

"How far is it?" I asked.

"About half an hour." Neymar said.

I threw my head back into my seat. I put my feet on the seat, bringing my knees up to my chest.

Neymar glanced over at me a few times.

"You bored?" He chuckled.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes. "You know, I was looking at the reviews for this water park and they didn't seem that great." I told Neymar.

"It's a Tuesday, it won't be that busy, especially since it's not that hot and I got us some fast pass wrist bands." Neymar winked.

"Really? Should be alright then."

Neymar chuckled and then turned on the radio. Justin Bieber was playing.

Don't you give up, nah-nah-nah

I won't give up, nah-nah-nah

Let me love you

Let me love you

Oh baby, baby

I moved my head along to the beat.

"Oh my God, I love this bit. It's my favourite from the song." I said sitting up.

I waited for a bit for the next verse to start.

"Don't fall asleep at the wheel, we've got a million miles ahead of us. Miles ahead of us. All that we need, is a rude awakening to know we're good enough. Know we're good enough." I sang along.

I then carried on, "Say go through the darkest of days, heaven's a heartbreak away, never let you go. Never let me down. Oh it's been a hell of a ride, driving the edge of a knife, never let you go. Never let me down."

"You've actually got a good voice. I think I've said that before..." Neymar said.

"Why thank you and yes you have." I chuckled.

"So, you're a big fan of Justin Bieber?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, who doesn't love him?" I exclaimed.

"True... I've met him."

"No you haven't." I rolled my eyes.

"No joke, I have, look at either mine or Lewis Hamilton's Instagram."