10

This was now the third day in a row spend together with Neymar and honestly, I dont know how I've managed.

Just kidding.

I enjoy spending time with Neymar. A lot.

Today I was going to one of his games, at Camp Nou. He also told me that I was going to be sitting with the WAGs, which was really exciting for some reason.

I was currently waiting for Neymar to pick me up and he did like taking his time.

I was wearing a white romper, which looked like a plain jumpsuit. I had sunglasses resting on my head and my hair was left how it is every day.

Eventually, Neymar came and we both rushed off to the stadium.

Once we arrived, I noticed a few of the players. Rafinha ran up to me and squashed me with a hug whilst spinning me around.

I let out a small shirek as I was surprised by his actions.

"I'm so glad you're here!" He exclaimed, putting me down.

I gave him a massive smile before Neymar decided to interrupt me.

"Camila, this is Shakira, Gerard's wife." He said pointing to the blonde superstar.

"You don't need to introduce me to THE Shakira! I'm South American too you know." I rolled my eyes.

"And this is Antonella, Lionel's wife." Neymar ignored me.

"You must be Camila, we sure do hear about you a lot." Shakira said chuckling.

"Yes I am and it's a pleasure to be standing in front of you two!" I responded.

"Oh sweetie, don't be silly. Think of us as your friends!" Antonella said.

I smiled at her showing all my teeth and nodded my head.

I was then shown where the WAGs sit and I met the children of Antonella and Shakira. From then on, us three started getting to know each other a lot more.

"Camila you're South American right? Where from?" Shakira asked.

"I was born in Cuba but my father is Mexican." I told her.

"Oh wow, we have a really ethinic squad!" She retorted.

"I wouldn't know." I chuckled.

"Well a lot are Spanish. Munir is half Morroccan though. Arda is Turkish, Ivan is Croatian, Marc-Andre is German, we also have a few French fries, Neymar and Rafinha are Brazillian, Luis is Urguyain and Leo is Argentininan." Antonella explained.

"But they all manage to speak Spanish?" I asked.

Shakira and Antonella both nodded their heads.

Suddenly, the whistle blew and the game had started.

"So what brought you to Spain?" Antonella asked.

"I just wanted to start afresh with everyone. Like to stay away from America for a while."

"America?" Shakira furrowed her brows.

I nodded, "I moved there with my family when I was seven."

Shakira and Antonella raised their brows, which caused me to laugh.

"So who did you move to Spain with?" Antonella asked.

"My best friend, Lauren." I smiled.

"Now the dots are connecting." Antonella said.

It was now half time and Shakira and Antonella went to change their kids nappies'.

I was sat scrolling through my phone, catching up on social media.

I quickly opened Snapchat and recorded a short video of my surroundings and captioned it, 'Forca Barca!!' then uploading it onto my story.

Soon enough, the second half started and the two mothers, came back with their kids.

"Sorry we left you." Shakira said.

"Don't worry about it!"

"Kids can be a pain." Antonella huffed.

"I can imagine." I chuckled.

"Don't worry, you'll be relating soon." Shakira laughed.

"I'm nineteen, Shakira." I stated.

Both their heads turned in my direction and they let their jaws drop to the ground.

"What!! You definitely look older. In a good way!" Antonella shrieked.

"Thanks. I guess..." I lightly laughed.

For the whole game, I didn't watch anything but we won. 2-0. A goal from Neymar and Rafinha. The crowd started to go down a bit. Antonella, Shakira and I made our way out of the WAGs area and waited outside the boys changing rooms for them to come out.

I wouldn't be surprised if they took forever to come out because you could hear music, which meant they were having a lot of fun.

"Oh Camila, if we all go out for a meal tonight, you'll be coming right?" Shakira asked.

"Um, I guess so? I'm not sure..." I replied.

"You're coming, we want you to feel comfortable with all of us!" Antonella said.

"Thank you Antonella, that's so sweet." I smiled at her.

"Sweetie, just call me Anto or Tony." She smiled back. I nodded my head.

After a while, Gerard and Leo came out, rushing off with their wives.

I texted Lauren to check where she was, and as I expected, she was at home.

If you were wondering about my job, I had a lot of paid holidays I wanted to book off so I decided to take a while off so I could look around Barcelona a lot more, meaning I'd be spending time with Neymar.

Rafinha came out of the changing room, with Neymar closely beside him.

"Did you see our goals Camila?!" Rafinha chirped.

"Sort of, not really. I was speaking to Antonella and Shakira most of the time." I truthfully answered.

"Oh well, next time, I'll dedicate my goal to you so you better be watching." He rolled his eyes.

I laughed, "Thanks Rafinha."

Neymar looked at me and smiled.

"Shall we go?" He asked. I nodded my head and we walked to the car park, along with Rafinha.

"So are you going to be joining us for the meal tonight?" Rafinha asked.

"Well, Antonella and Shakira did ask so I said I'd think about it but I have to see what Lauren wants to do tonight."

"Is Lauren your best friend?" He questioned.

I nodded my head.

Soon, Neymar drove us back to my house.

"I'll pick you up in a bit if you're coming to the meal." Neymar stated.

I nodded my head, "I'll let you know otherwise."

~

Sorry for the slow updates, I haven't been getting wifi for a while and still aren't as much.

I'm not sure if I want to carry on with this book? I don't know if a lot of people like it and I only hear like one persons opinion.

Please keep voting and commenting! Xx