30

Things had been constant for the past month.

It was all normal and not a lot had changed, which was good.

I had been working some awkward shifts recently and although I didn't particularly prefer it, I did get a pay rise.

Neymar had been normal too. Apart from the fact that he got red carded in a match and therefore missed El Classico, he was good.

Alex and Lauren were spending a lot more time together and they seemed so happy.

The football season was coming to an end, which meant that Neymar and I would be spending a lot of time together hopefully. That is if things were to at least progress.

My feelings were so strong for him now, I didn't want anything to come in the way and ruin what we have.

I was just finishing my shift by stacking away the last of the clothes on the racks and shelves.

Footsteps approached me but I didn't look up to see who it was.

All of a sudden, they stopped right next to me, as I felt their presence right there.

I looked up and saw a smirk slapped across Neymar's gorgeous face.

"How can I help?" I asked.

"Tonight, me and you, dinner." He said.

"Aw, really?!" I smiled.

"Yep. Dress very nice and I'll pick you up at seven." He said.

I nodded my head.

He kissed my cheek and then left the store.

I had about three hours to get ready once I got home.

As I put the last t-shirt on the rack, I quickly rushed into the staff room and gathered all my things before saying good bye to my co workers and heading out the door.

I didn't have the car with me today so I decided to walk home. It wasn't too far because I was basically speed walking.

By the time I got home, Lauren had also arrived and she was sat in the living room on the couch with Alex lay on her lap.

I smiled and shouted a 'hey' at them before going upstairs to get ready.

I didn't wash my hair in the shower because it wasn't greasy so I just washed my body.

I then wrapped myself in towel after I was done and headed straight to my room to pick out a dress.

I went for a red one which came just above my knees and the straps were like spaghetti, crossing over my back.

I then went onto my makeup and just did a soft red and pink eye look.

I then added a red lipstick because I was really going overboard with the red.

For my hair i decided to curl the ends loosely and just leave it like that.

At last, I finally put on heels which were some simple silver three inch heels.

I sprayed some perfume over my body, took a clutch and put some things in it and then went downstairs.

I checked my phone to see a text from Neymar saying he'll be over in ten minutes.

He sent it ten minutes ago so he should arrive soon.

"I'm going out with Neymar, Laur." I informed Lauren.