36

Our holiday was soon coming to an end. It had gone so fast but the time we sent together was memorable and enjoyable.

We had two more nights and then we'd be heading back to Barcelona. I was excited to see the new season and continue to support my friends in their new matches.

I was lying by the pool in my bikini, going through my Instagram feed. I wanted to post something but I didn't know what exactly.

Everyone else, apart from Rafinha was in the pool. Rafinha and I, being the anti-social ones, were just on our phones. He was talking to this "new girl" but didn't tell any of us who it was.

Neymar came from the pool and stood in front of me.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked, taking a towel and wiping his wet body.

"I'm looking for pictures to post on Instagram." I responded, trying not to stare at his perfect abs.

"Ooh, let me help you decide." He chirped and sat on my seat, making me move up so there was enough space for him.

We were scrolling through my camera roll and I was waiting for him to point at a photo.

"I like this one. Post it." He pointed to the picture I took of the palm trees and the beach. It did look quite tumblr.

I nodded my head and went onto Instagram. I uploaded the photo with the sun emoji as the caption and then watched my phone flood with likes and comments. Who knew a picture of trees could make people comment.

"Camila why don't you come in the pool?" A shivering Antonella asked. The poor woman kept getting dunked underneath the water by Leo and now she was out of the water, she was shivering non stop.

"Give me a second." I put my phone in Shakira's beach bag that she had brought. I took the sunglasses that were placed on my head, and put them onto the seat I was sat on and then slowly walked towards the pool.

I sat on the edge and put my legs in first to see how cold it was.

It was quite warm which I was surprised about but I didn't want to get in just yet.

"Oh just go in." An irritated Antonella said.

I shook my head and started swinging my legs gently in the pool.

Almost instantly, I felt a force push my back as my heart skipped a beat. I was pushed into the pool and I felt myself go under water for about five seconds before reaching to the top, gasping for air.

I rubbed my eyes and could hear Antonella, Gerard, Shakira and Leo laughing at me. "So funny guys." I sarcastically laughed.

"You should've seen your face." Leo said, out of breath from laughing.

That's how the day went on. We were all goofing around by the pool, bringing out the immature children in us.

It was getting late and we all started getting hungry so we gathered all of our things and walked back inside the hotel, towards our separate rooms.

Neymar and I were planning on just ordering room service and chilling for the rest of the night, as were the others.

For me, tomorrow was going to be consisting of packing and maybe just last minute looking around the area.

Our flight was midday the day after so it left me to have a good night's sleep.

I rummaged through Shakira's bag, as we were walking, in hope to find my phone.

Neymar had my sunglasses over his eyes and although I told him they looked too girly, he wouldn't take them off. I found my phone and sighed a breath of relief.