22

Last night's party was really good and I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

After Maluma's performance, Lauren and I decided to go home as everyone was starting to clear off anyway.

I had a free day from work today, which I was happy about because it meant that I could stay inside all day.

I was wearing a Nike grey hoodie and some grey, patterned Nike pro leggings, which were basically what I lived in.

Lauren was working an early shift today, so she'd be back later on.

I was sat in the living room, looking through some Netflix shows. I wasn't really a massive fan when it came to TV shows, so I settled with watching 22 Jump Street.

My phone started ringing and I answered it almost immediately.

The caller ID read Neymar.

I put my phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Camila! I-I didn't think you'd pick up." He said relived.

"Well now that I have, what's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to go out today. Like just the two of us?" He asked hopefully.

I smiled to myself. He wanted to spend time with me.

"Where's Bruna?" I asked without thinking.

"Oh. She's at a friends house." He answered back.

For some reason, my thoughts just completely twisted.

"So, shall I pick you up at one?" He asked.

I sighed and replied, "No, I'm staying in. Probably gonna do something with Lauren." When in all honesty, I would probably be having a nap.

"Oh. Okay. Yeah that's fine." He said and so I hung up.

I lay back, comfortably and just went through some social media, while the film was playing on the TV.

I looked through some of the photos that Marc had posted from last night and saved a few that appealed to my eyes.

Shakira and Anto also sent me a few. I was debating on whether or not to post one on Instagram. Maybe later.

I went into the kitchen and started to snack on some popcorn because I craved the flavour of something sweet.

This suggested that I was going to be on my period soon.

I rolled my eyes at the thought but then carried on eating, with no guilt.

After what felt like a couple of minutes, Lauren came back, which meant that hours had actually passed by and I was still eating.

"Hey Camz." My best friend said, walking through the door.

"Hey." I said with food all stuffed in my mouth.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes at my disgusting behaviour.

My phone then buzzed and I looked at the lock screen.

I swiped open the text from Shakira and read it out loud.

"Tomorrow, we are going clubbing, bring yourself and Lauren there at eight." I said so Lauren could here.

"I'm in." She exclaimed.

I texted Shakira back saying that we were willing to go and for the rest of the night, Lauren and I watched a couple more movies and ended up sleeping on the couch.