12

I woke up, completely oblivious to my surroundings. I rubbed my eyes and furrowed my brows, looking to my left. I noticed Neymar was lay beside me. He had his arm wrapped around my waist, tightly.

My heard dropped for a split second. I lifted the bed sheets, but my heart suddenly relaxed, knowing we still had clothes on.

I tried getting out of Neymar's grasp but I didn't want to wake him.

He stirred in his sleep and then rubbed his eyes, stretching his arms. He sat up and then looked at me. His hair was all over the place and his eyes were still looking sleepy.

"Morning." He yawned.

"Morning." I replied. I picked up my phone and checked all my social media while walking to Neymar's bathroom.

"Camila, if you need a toothbrush, there are spare ones in the cabinet." Neymar shouted out to me.

"Okay, thank you." I replied to him.

I did a casual morning routine and then went downstairs since Neymar would've probably been there. My assumption was right as I saw Neymar sitting down in the living room, on his phone.

"Hey Neymar, can you drop me off home? I have work later and I need to help Lauren out with the chores." I asked Neymar.

"Why don't you have breakfast first?" He offered.

"It's okay, I just need to get home." I smiled.

"If you say so." Neymar breathed out, unsure.

"I'll go get my stuff." I said.

I went upstairs and got my clothes, by this time, Neymar was ready and he ended up dropping me off home quite quickly.

Lauren was downstairs eating some waffles with her phone in her hand when I arrived.

"Morning." I smiled at her.

"You finally came home!" She squealed.

"I know, I'm sorry. What time you going to work?" I asked her.

"In about an hour." She checked the time.

"Good, same. We'll do something in the evening together." I smiled at her.

"Ah Cam, I can't. I agreed to go on a second date with Jay tonight." Lauren informed me. Jay was the guy she previously went on a date with, now I'm assuming that she enjoyed his company.

"Oh okay, it's alright." I responded.

To be fair to her, she had been working her ass off for the past week and there was me, just out with Neymar.

"I can cancel it if you want?" She offered.

"No Laur, go on it. Have some fun." I answered.

"I can have some fun with my bestfriend. Besides, I'll see him at work today." She argued.

"Laur, I love you. But go on that date, who knows, he could possibly be a good guy to you." I smiled at her.

"I love you too." She laughed.

We both went upstairs into our separate rooms and got ready for work.

Unlike others, I loved my work uniform because it was just all Nike. I preferred Nike to Adidas anyway.

I threw my hair into a pony tail and put on a basic amount of makeup.

Once I had the essentials filled in my bag, I went downstairs and Lauren and I both caught a bus together because we we worked in the same area.