19

Today I had decided to visit the boys and Anto and Shakira while they were training. Not Anto and Shakira obviously.

Lauren was going to sort out the car that we had decided to get. She was going to collect it. For the time being, Lauren and I were going to share it, until we decided to get separate cars.

Shakira had picked me up from my apartment and then she drove off to the Barcelona training ground.

"Do you think Neymar will be here?" I asked.

"Oh, he is. He posted a picture on his Snapchat story with Rafinha." Shakira chuckled. We got there pretty quick and Shakira parked her car in the car park and got out.

She then got Milan out the back seat and put him on her hip.

"Where's Sasha?" I asked.

"At my in-law's house." She smiled.

We walked together, into the entrance of the training ground. We saw Antonella, sat on the floor, playing with Thiago, her son.

We approached her. Shakira put down Milan, who ran straight to Thiago.

"Hey Shak, hey Camila." Antonella said, getting up and greeting us with a kiss on our cheek.

"You guys good?" She asked.

I nodded my head, as well as Shakira.

"Neymar's here today." Antonella looked at us awkwardly.

"How's it going?" Shakira asked.

"All the guys are being off with him because he keeps running back to Bruna after he bicthes about her. I'm not surprised but they'll get over it." Anto told us.

"Well if he acts like that and puts her before his friends then they have no reason not to be pissed off. I would." I added on.

"Yeah, same. It's unfair on the lads." Shakira agreed.

The guys looked like they were having a great time, they were messing about as usual but still focusing on their drills.

At the end, they were split into two teams and played a game.

Lionel and Rafinha were on one team and Gerard and Neymar were on the other.

You could tell that Gerard was just as pissed off as some of the other guys, with Neymar, but he didn't stop that from getting in the way of training.

None of the boys managed to score a goal, up until the very last few minutes, when Gerard was on the verge of giving up and booted the ball as far as he could, which resulted in Neymar jumping and tapping it into the net.

Gerard's eyes went really wide, while the other boys on that team, celebrated lightly, before walking towards Shakira, Antonella and I, as their drinks were located in front of us.

Leo came and stood next to fiancée, Anto and Gerard stood beside Shakira. Rafinha was in front of me and soon after, Neymar stood next to him.

Neymar noticed me and raised his eyebrows, with a small smile, gesturing a 'hello'. I smiled lightly at him.

Luis Enrique spoke to the guys a bit on their tactics for upcoming games and what their strengths and weaknesses were but soon after, the training ground became empty, as everyone started to leave.

Lauren texted me, informing that she was in the car park so I made my way over there.

I saw Neymar on his own in front of me, so I approached him.

"Hey Neymar." I said, walking beside him.

"Hey Camila, how are you? How was your Christmas?" he asked, with a smile.