5

"Don't worry, they don't bite." Neymar told me.

We were at Barcelona's training ground and I was currently going to meet all his team mates. Neymar told me a bit about some of them already but I was still nervous.

"Stay here, I'm just gonna put some stuff inside the changing rooms." Neymar said.

I waited as he told me to.

After a while, he came back.

"Come on, let's go."

We walked outside onto the training ground where there was a bunch of boys there.

"Ay, Ney brought a girl." One of them said. I recognized him. He was Shakira's husband. Gerard Pique.

All his team mates made their way over to us and suddenly, there was a crowd around us.

"Introduce us to your girl Ney." Another person said.

"This is Camila and she is NOT my girl." He said.

"Not yet." One of them sniggered.

He was the guy I saw at the store yesterday. He said he recognized me. What's he doing here?

Neymar punched his arm and he laughed but groaned at the same time.

"Hi Camila. I'm Leo." One of the guys said.

"Nice to meet you."

"You too." He smiled.

"Okay Camila, this is my team."

He then pointed to each individual player and told me their names, "This is Gerard, Luis, Marc-Andre, Munir, Javier, Claudio, Arda, Andre, Denis, Andres, Ivan, Sergio, Sergi and Rafinha."

Rafinha. That's his name.

"I've seen you before, this time I'm not crazy." Rafinha stepped forward.

"No, you're not this time." I laughed.

"So now I know who you are." He chuckled.

"Yupp."

"Okay boys." Someone shouted. I looked over and I'm guessing it was the head coach.

"You need to start training. Why have you stopped?" He asked.

"Oh Lucho, this is my friend Camila, I brought her to introduce her to some people. She's new in Barcelona." Neymar said.

"Ah. Camila, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Barcelona." Lucho smiled.

"Gracias."

"Where are you from?" He asked.

"Originally from Cuba but I came from America."

"Oh that's interesting." He said.

"Well, you can do whatever you like. You can sit down or you can train with the boys, it's up to you."

"Train with us Camila." Gerard said.

"Yeah, it'll be fun!" Sergi said.

"Okay, why not. I've never actually played soccer before." I answered.

"It's football." Neymar said.

"Oh yeah, sorry." I blushed.

"Let's start with passing drills." Lucho instructed.

We were all in a circle. Javier was in the middle and Neymar had the ball. He passed to Javier who then passed to Andres, who was next to Neymar. Neymar and Javier swapped positions, so Neymar was in the middle. Andres passed to Neymar and Neymar passed to Leo who was next to Andres. It kept going like that so the person in the middle swapped with the person who just passed the ball to them.