18

Lauren and I had just gotten home and it was so nice to be able to catch up with our old friends. Apart from them, we didn't have many other close friends. All my friends were Liam's friends so I didn't really stay close with them because that was just awkward.

Both mine and Lauren's family were in my house in the living room. Because Lauren and I were staying in America for just a bit, Lauren's family decided to stay at my family's house, while Lauren and I were here. It was easier to see each other every day.

Lauren and I were leaving tomorrow morning so we made sure everything was packed and wasn't going to be a hassle.

A small knock on my door turned my attention to that direction. Sofia was there, peering through my door.

"Come in Sof, everything okay?" I asked the little girl.

"Camila. When are you leaving?" My little sister asked, innocently.

"Tomorrow, princess." I said, pushing her hair behind her ear.

"I don't want you to. I miss you a lot. So does everyone else. Even Liam." She said.

I looked down when she mentioned Liam but quickly showed a smile on my face, to show I was fine.

"I know gorgeous but I have to. You'll see me soon, I promise." I kissed her forehead.

"Pinky promise?" She brought out her pinky finger.

"Pinky promise." I smiled, connecting our fingers together.

That night, I slept with thoughts of Liam in my head. Does he really care still?

I then remembered the card that he gave me when I was with Lauren.

I got up from my bed and went to my bag to see the card inside. I re-read it over and over again inside my head.

I then smiled lightly, as a tear fell from my cheek and onto the card.

---

"Cam, wake up. We're here." Lauren nudged me.

I woke up and looked at Lauren who was making sure I was awake.

We had just landed in Barcelona.

After collecting our suitcases and waiting for a taxi, we finally got inside and instructed them to our apartment.

The minute we got home, I unpacked so that I wouldn't have to do it later. I then jumped onto my bed and fell asleep for a while because I was so tired.

The next morning, I received a text from Leo.

Leo: Hey Camila, Anto and I are having a NYE party. It would be great if you and Lauren could come x

Me: Of course! Can't wait to see you guys x

I left my phone and then went to the kitchen to see Lauren. She was pouring some juice for herself. I told her that Leo had a party and invited us. She was more than excited to go.

"Cam, have you seen the recent news on Neymar?" She looked at me suspiciously.

"I haven't been on my phone, so no, not really." I said, frowning.

"Check his page and all his fan accounts." She said referring to Instagram.

I had a feeling it would be something to do with Bruna.

It was indeed about Bruna. Neymar and her were now a couple. I then thought back to what Shakira said. Maybe she isn't all bad.

A lot of people had put hate comments about how they are really pissed off that "Brumar" is official.