EPISODE_TWO.vid

EPISODE TWO; JIN

EPISODE TWO; JIN

seokjin, rather worriedly, notices that the boy in his hands is incredibly light ー he must have not eaten in days. the boy's blue eyelids flutters closed and his tiny, tiny hands curls into seokjin's warmth. he might have been 15 or 16, but he acted like a five year old. seokjin's lips curls into a smile, as he climbed up the metal stairs to his apartment. the boy is someone else to take care of. and he likes that.

SEOKJIN: can you stand?

the boy nods and seokjin puts him down, keeping his hands on his shoulders as he put weight on his thin legs. the boy shakes and almost falls, but seokjin keeps his arm around the boy as he fishes out his keys from namjoon's hoodie.

SEOKJIN: namjoon must be asleep.  he's probably drunk.

SEOKJIN: ah, namjoon's my roommate! and my best friend. i'm sure he'll be fine if you stay at ours for a while.

seokjin opens the door. the apartment is simple, but cheap, a kitchen to one side, a living room to the other, and two doors leading into separate bedrooms. beyond the bedrooms was a small corridor leading to the bathroom. the boy is sat down on a grimy but decent couch, while seokjin tidies away the bottles of beer into a large bin. he then disappears into the bedroom to get clothes, before sitting down next to the boy.

SEOKJIN: your name?

the boy reaches for a piece of paper and looks around for a pen. finding one on the coffee table, he reaches for it and places the flimsy paper on his thigh, writing on it;

PARK JIMIN.

SEOKJIN: that's a pretty name.

the boy shrugs, and takes the pile of clothes, walking towards the open bathroom, closing it with a small thud behind him. seokjin sighs, pats some tissues onto the couch to stop it from getting wet, and wanders around aimlessly trying to find some food.

SEOKJIN: nothing. aish, joonie ooh! pizza!

he takes some slices from the takeaway box strewn across the floor, and gets a bowl to put them in. as jimin comes out again, wearing an oversized yellow shirt and shorts, seokjin is putting the slices into a microwave.

SEOKJIN: ah, there, you see! are you warm? do you want some water? a blanket?

the boy shakes his head to all of these, and sat on the couch again.
seokjin waits for the pizza awkwardly, while jimin stares at the blank tv screen. then, with a ping, the pizza slices are warm again. seokjin takes out the bowl and sits next to jimin.

SEOKJIN: you hungry?

the boy shakes his head again.
seokjin smiles, turns on the tv and waits for him to eat. he could see that he was pale, hungry, dying.

SEOKJIN: you can sleep in my bed tonight. i'll sleep on the sofa.

JIMIN: n-no...

seokjin took a double take.
he spoke.

JIMIN: i-i want to... sleep next...

he didn't finish, but slumps onto seokjin's shoulder, closing his eyes. seokjin laughs to himself before picking his slim body, walking to the bedroom.

he can hear namjoon's soft snores from the room next to his. he lies jimin on his bed, wrapping the duvet around his torso and leaving the room. the couch was comfortable anyway.

?: OH, SEOKJIN.
?: YOU'VE FALLEN FOR THE TRAP.

edited rewritten