EPISODE_TWENTY_THREE.vid

EPISODE TWENTY THREE; JIMIN

and the rain doesn't stop.

seokjin paces silently across his dirty carpet, occasionally glancing at the angry sky before pacing again. his phone is up against his ear as he speaks in a frantic, yet calm manner.

SEOKJIN: no, suga, he still isn't here!

SEOKJIN: it's been three days. mhm. yeah. no-- DON'T tell kookie. okay.

jimin peekes out underneath his eyelashes, pretending to sleep on the couch. actually he was just eavesdropping.

SEOKJIN: i'm just worried, okay?-- mhm. mhm. sure thing. i'll check the apartment-- what? no, jimin's still here. mhm. mhm. okay. please make sure taehyung is okay. mhm. yeah, okay. yeah. see you. yeah. bye.

with a beep, seokjin hangs up. he leans against the wall, covering his tired eyes. jimin stares at him sadly, a small ache in his heart.

SEOKJIN: i haven't slept...

i'm sorry mother, but i swear all the agony will be worth it.

taehyung is still rotting away in that garbage bin, but it's collecting day so the body would be disposed soon. hoseok is buried 6 feet under. next is namjoon; easy target. he'll die of heartbreak, nonetheless. and last of all is suga's precious kookie.

oh, how satisfying would it be to break his neck. the whites of his eyes glowing in the darkness of his own apartment, yes, he could imagine in vividly. but there's one problem.

how will he get passed suga?

POV CHANGE; SUGA

when seokjin hangs up, he throws jeongguk's phone onto the couch and sighs. jimin is up to no good again, and he knows it. but what could he do?

what he had to do.

suga knows that sooner or later, jimin will come after his brother. but he can't let that happen. not after what happened.

?: YOONGI.

suga jerks and bats away at his face. his eyes widen and sweat starts to flow down his cheeks. then he relaxes and closed his eyes.

SUGA: don't call me that, you dolt.

?: HOW'S... YOUR BROTHER?

SUGA: if he dies because of jimin, i'll make sure all the free spirits will come and crush your soul.

SUGA: oh! i forgot. you don't have one. and don't think you're so fucking great just because you're made of fire.

?: DON'T BE SO MEAN, YOONGI. THE REASON YOU'RE HERE NOW IS BECAUSE I GAVE YOU A SECOND CHANCE.

?: WHERE'S YOUR PRECIOUS GOD WHEN YOU NEED HIM?

SUGA: quit it, idiot.

SUGA: my priority is jeongguk so i don't need your ass following me everywhere.

?: DISGUSTINGLY RUDE. WHY DID I SAVE YOU AGAIN?

SUGA: because you thought sinners will never change.

SUGA: they do.

SUGA: and you're not changing me back.