EPISODE_SIXTEEN.vid

EPISODE SIXTEEN; TAEHYUNG

he happily accepts the wad of tissues given to him by seokjin, and blows his nose angrily.

SEOKJIN: are you done?

TAEHYUNG: no.

he blows it again.

seokjin smiles after a while. taehyung frowns.

TAEHYUNG: what?

SEOKJIN: you stopped crying.

taehyung raises a hand to his cheeks; and yes! his fingers touch dry skin.

SEOKJIN: do you feel better?

TAEHYUNG: ... i always feel better when i talk to you, hyung.

it's true, to some extent. sometimes seokjin could be a right pain in the ass, always nit-picking about this and that.

SEOKJIN: are you still bringing women home?

like this.

taehyung frowns and looks away.

TAEHYUNG: i can do whatever i want, hyung...

SEOKJIN: sleeping with a load of woman and then leaving them pregnant isn't okay.

taehyung's cheeks turn a fiery red, and he's about to laugh when he looks at seokjin's face. he's serious.

TAEHYUNG: we use condoms, you know.

SEOKJIN: i don't care what you use, my point is

TAEHYUNG: hyung, we're both just in it for the sex. none of this romance business.

seokjin frowns, and crosses his arms. taehyung feels slightly awkward talking to him now, and looks down at the floor.

SEOKJIN: ... this isn't healthy, tae.

TAEHYUNG: i can do what i want, hyung! i'm not a kid anymore!

his voice is raised, and tears are pricking his eyes like needles again. seokjin gazes sadly up at him, and taehyung feels a small tear fall from his eye.

SEOKJIN: i miss the old taehyung.

seokjin stands up. taehyung watches, open-mouthed as he just gets up and leaves the house, taking his keys with him.

*

taehyung cuddles on the sofa, and the tears didn't stop falling. he sobs louder and louder, burying his face into the cushions.

he wants hoseok back.

JIMIN: bubbles.

taehyung stops crying. when he looks up, jimin is standing at the foot of the couch, watching him. taehyung pushes his face away, red in the cheeks.

TAEHYUNG: where the hell did you come from?

jimin kindly takes his hand away. his touch is soft. delicate.

JIMIN: the bubbles... made me happier, hyung. maybe they'll make you happy too.

*

seconds later, taehyung blows bubbles sadly into the dimly lit living room. jimin watches the rainbow rimmed spheres float aimlessly, blinking whenever one pops suddenly. taehyung puckers his lips, readying another blow.

JIMIN: hyung?

TAEHYUNG: yeah?

JIMIN: can i try?

jimin stares longingly at the bubble wand in his hand. taehyung glances down, remembering how hoseok would tackle him to get a go.

TAEHYUNG: ...sure.

jimin is passed the wand. taehyung widens his eyes as he readies himself to watch him blow some bubbles.

it's so quiet.

they are alone, after all.

JIMIN: taehyung?

taehyung turns his head, and jimin turns so his whole body's facing him. taehyung smiles, and watches in slight confusion...

as a sinister smirk spreads on jimin's face.

JIMIN: gotcha.

edited rewritten