EPISODE_FIVE.vid

EPISODE FIVE; JIN

EPISODE FIVE; JIN

jimin left the door open.
a gentle wind enters the door and tangles itself in seokjin's hair strands, as he hums underneath his breath, turning off the water. jimin is such a cutie, isn't he? such a precious and an innocent child; seokjin is remembered of the numerous amount of times he had to bandage up a crying namjoon, calmed down an angry taehyung and coloured in pictures of butterflies with jungkook.
but he's an adult now, and they all have changed.
seokjin lets a small sad pang release into his heart, thoroughly missing being a mother figure to the others.

his train of thought stops when the bathroom door opens, and a fresh, slightly damp namjoon pads out gently, a towel wrapped around his waist and a shaving blade in his hand. seokjin leans against the sink as he watches namjoon step closer.

SEOKJIN: sorry i was being harsh. kind of a morning, huh?

namjoon says nothing, except flicks his shaving blade in his hand. seokjin tilts his head in confusion.

SEOKJIN: namjoon? namjoon are you okay?

namjoon steps closer.

SEOKJIN: w-what are you

HOSEOK: ANYONE HOME? NAMJOON? SEOKJIN?

the plate drops onto the floor.
seokjin is on the floor with it, his palm cut because of the shards of porcelain, and namjoon on his knees over him, the blade dangerously hovering over his lips. seokjin forgets about this, however, and sighs as hoseok leans against the counter, smirking at the two.

SEOKJIN: jesus, hoseok, ever heard of a knock?

HOSEOK: you probably didn't hear because of the sexual tension! look at you two. at least we know who's the bottom.

seokjin snarls at him and picks the piece of plate out of his palm, wincing.

NAMJOON: ...what.

namjoon looks at his hand, where the blade sat in his palm.

NAMJOON: ...when did i get a shaving blade? don't i have a razor?...

hoseok wafts a hand in the air, laughing.

HOSEOK: hey, seokjinnie. who's the chick i just saw? he's kinda peng.

NAMJOON: peng? what does that mean?

HOSEOK: you know! sexy, fuckable, would bang 10/10.

SEOKJIN: hoseok, that's disgusting.

namjoon rolls his eyes, and cleans up the broken shards of the plate. seokjin tuts and beckons him to give the dustpan and brush, while hoseok inspects his nails.

NAMJOON: where's taehyung?

hoseok's eye flinches. he looks up slowly, and smiles.

HOSEOK: he's still sleeping... he'll come over in a couple of hours, max.

JIMIN: h-hyung?

jimin appears in the fray, standing by the doorway with his over sized yellow shirt. seokjin glances up from his work, and his heart immediately softens at the sight of him.

JIMIN: w-who's this?

hoseok smirks again, and seokjin sighs gently.

SEOKJIN: that's hoseok. don't worry about him. did he say anything to you? he can leave if he's making you uncomfortable.

hoseok glares at seokjin but jimin shakes his head.

JIMIN: i-it's fine...

outside, the heavens clouds over. nothing but rain and thunder.
where is the sunshine? seokjin shakes his head.

SEOKJIN: it's gonna rain again, huh?

NAMJOON: shit. gotta get to work.

namjoon disappears into the bedroom to change. hoseok sits on the couch, watching seokjin putting the shards of the plate in the bin.

HOSEOK: who is he anyway?

SEOKJIN: oh, he's jimin. i found him in the alley-- imagine that! all cold and lonely... anyway, he's staying here temporarily until i sort out a home for him.

hoseok stares at seokjin with a sad expression.

HOSEOK: why do you have to?

seokjin shrugs.

SEOKJIN: he was gonna die, hoseok. i'm sure you would have done the same.

HOSEOK: ...you're the only one who would do that, seokjin.

they called him the kindred spirit of the four of them. hoseok was the 'hope', the smiles and jokes, taehyung was the player, breaking hearts with a snap of his finger. namjoon was the drunk who would have died if seokjin wasn't there.

if seokjin broke, everything would break too.

edited and rewritten