EPISODE_TWENTY_SIX.vid

EPISODE TWENTY SIX ; SEOKJIN

seokjin fumes quietly, storming underneath the screaming clouds above him. never in all his life would he think that namjoon would be so disgusting, so vile. and to think he was the pedophile for saving the innocent child's life.

silently, he makes his way to jeongguk's apartment, whom he hadn't seen in a while, and was missing dearly. he hoped suga had taken care of him..

SEOKJIN: ey, open up! it's me.

he calls, banging his fist on their apartment door. a disrungled suga opens the door, messy hair with cigarette in mouth.

SUGA: jesus, jin, don't break the flat down.

SEOKJIN: where's jeongguk?

JEONGGUK: here, hyung!

seokjin smiles tiredly and takes off his shoes at the door, as they were muddy from the storm. he held his body to his arms, chilled to the bone.

JEONGGUK: i haven't seen you in ages! how's taehyung? is he well?

seokjin's smile fades away.

SEOKJIN: ahh... you know what your brother's like... all his women...

suga rolles his eyes and chews thoughtfully on the butt of his cigarette. 

SUGA: so what brings you here?

and then there is silence. suga turns his head and scans the door, then the window, then back at seokjin with a furrowed brow.

SUGA: where's jimin?

SEOKJIN: ...back at the apartment with namjoon.

and suga's eyes widens. his mouth opens, making his cigarette fall onto the floor.

SUGA: no.

SUGA: no, no, no, no.

SUGA: don't go back. you're both staying here.

JEONGGUK: suga?--

and then the door heaves for a moment, before there is a heavy THUD--

and the lights go out.