PROFILES_UPDATE.

loading files

.......................0% complete

.......................50% complete

.......................100% complete

proceed?
YES. NO.

> "jinn"
> ; a form of the devil sent by satan to play with humans and send them to their wrong path. can come in the form of a devil (invisible) or a human (visible.

> "free spirit"
> ; a jinn who has gone against the wills of the devil and is floating in a free space between heaven and hell. sent to play with humans, but helped them on their righteous path instead.

> park_jimin
> date_of_death_1903
> dyed_orange_hair
> abusive mother. father died before he was born and lived with a mother who hated him. sent to hell for his violent traits. sent back to earth as a second chance to live.
> jinn

> min_yoongi> "suga"> date_of_death_1956> worked in the army

> min_yoongi
> "suga"
> date_of_death_1956
> worked in the army. was transferred to the japanese army to help secretly in ww2. was found out and was forced to kill his own brother to prove his loyalty for his country. sent to hell for taking a life.
> free_spirit

WHILE they burned in hell, as a punishment, they were forced to look upon the humans who still lived

and one in particular caught jimin's eye.

a young man, perhaps 25 or older, walking the streets with shopping bags. he looked at his route and found more men there. all looked after by this one, invincible figure.

a mother?

he watched as he burned, and satan tiptoed behind him and tapped his shoulder.