EPISODE_EIGHT.vid

EPISODE EIGHT; JIN

EPISODE EIGHT; JIN

seokjin told himself, 'just one drink'.

'just one'.

bullshit.

after taehyung wrestled him, taehyung practically forced the stuff down his throat, but it wasn't like seokjin didn't enjoy it. namjoon sat on the couch, watching, drinking and smoking. seokjin didn't keep an eye on him.

again.

of course, he fell asleep eventually. he fell asleep thinking that everything was fine.

he didn't hear the screams.

POV CHANGE; HOSEOK

there is just pain.
first in his windpipe. fire. squeezing his throat. drying the oxygen. then there is the skin at his throat. bruised. burnt. scalding.

then there's the voices.
muffled and cold. they attacked his heart, his spine, sending uncontrollable shivers. some in his lips, making them quiver and open to scream.

then his lungs.
everytime he tries to surrender, the fire in his throat erupts, creeping into his arteries, causing his voice to slither out in a pleading whisper.

darkness is coming. it is coming.

?: YOU'RE GOING TOO FAR, JIMIN.

the voice comes from nowhere.

but when it comes...
there is black.

peace.

POV CHANGE; TAEHYUNG

taehyung lies on the floor. unaware of how he got there and how the burning taste of alcohol got into his system but grateful for it in any case. he closes his eyes.

?: morning, tae-tae!

TAEHYUNG: hmm?...

?: it's morning! come on, get up. seokjinnie made breakfast!

TAEHYUNG: h-hoseok?...

?: come on up, taehyung!

?: wake up!

taehyung feels something trace the side of his stomach.

?: oh.

?: whoops.