EPISODE_TWENTY_TWO.vid

EPISODE TWENTY TWO; JEONGGUK

the 'fun' activity suga seemed to have planned was a visit back into town. the autumn air was still cold and nipping at jeongguk's ears but it wasn't cold enough to impact his throats in any way. they're at the local convenience store, staring longingly at a pack of sour strawberry laces. jeongguk licks his lips and glances out of the shop window.

JEONGGUK: while we're at it, should we visit jin-hyung? might be a good idea.

SUGA: no.

jeongguk feels a shiver crawl up his spine. he turns to suga and frowns.

JEONGGUK: why not?

SUGA: because i said so.

JEONGGUK: you're not my mom, suga, i can go! if you don't want to, then go back home.

jeongguk smiles before his eyes widened and he lands himself in a coughing fit. as he bends over to heave, he realises suga had turned to face him. his eyes are emotionless.

SUGA: we're going home. you're sick and it's dangerous.

suga pushes some tissues into his face before grabbing his hand and the laces, buying them swiftly before leaving the store. jeongguk frowns and stares in the direction of seokjin's flat.

POV CHANGE; JIMIN

JIMIN: what did you think you were doing?

?: HONESTLY, JIMIN. I WAS BORED, I NEEDED SOME FUN.

JIMIN: he almost succeeded in killing mother! how could you?!

?: JIMIN. YOU NEED TO GET RID OF THE OTHERS QUICK. BASICALLY, THIS IS A WARNING. TAKE TOO LONG AND PRECIOUS SEOKJIN IS GONE.

JIMIN: how could you do that?! that's

?: CRUEL?

?: WHY, ISN'T IT CONTRARY?

?: I AM THE DEVIL AFTER ALL.