EPISODE_NINE.vid

EPISODE NINE; JUNGKOOK

when he woke up, there is sunlight, streaming through the second hand curtains he had found in seokjin's apartment. then he sees a little huddle in the bed next to him, and the familiar shock of mint hair.

JEONGGUK: still asleep, huh?

a low chuckle rings through the apartment, making jeongguk flinch in the mattresses.

SUGA: hah, no. i'm waiting for you to wake up.

JEONGGUK: well, i'm awake. how about some breakfast?

SUGA: coffee thanks. and some vodka.

jeongguk slips out of his bed, scratching at his exposed thighs and grabbing his phone. checking the notifications, he reads three messages– from hoseok and one from namjoon;

hoe sucks; koooooookie where u at tho???????????
hoe sucks; sucky jin's got us some booze!!!!!!!!!

actual fire; seokjin's missing you, come over? bring your roommate too, he wants to meet him.

jeongguk lets a smile creep onto his face before looking over for suga.

suga's still huddled up in his blanket. jeongguk smirks.

POV CHANGE; TAEHYUNG

hoseok stands over him, with a piece of cake, a little knife balanced his forefinger and thumb. taehyung smiles, and shuffles forward.

TAEHYUNG: you brought me cake?

hoseok nods, smiling back.

taehyung watches as he was passed the plate of cake, and he licks his dry lips. a headache threatens to take over at the back of his eyes, and he glances up. hoseok is all swirly...

TAEHYUNG: hyung, is there a spoon? or a fork?

there's a chuckle.

not hoseok's chuckle.

?: OH, TAEHYUNG.

then the knife is stuck into his gut.

POV CHANGE; HOSEOK

there's so much blood.

edited rewritten