EPISODE_FIFTEEN.vid

EPISODE FIFTEEN; JIMIN

have you ever had that feeling? when you're lifting something, maybe, as an example, and it's so heavy, and you feel like your arms are going to break off? but that rushing satisfaction when you put down that heavy package, and the blood rushes through your veins normally, and your hot skin is cooled down with sweat.
that satisfaction is what jimin was feeling now.

sitting down, watching from the branches of a tree over the funeral. there are only about twenty people. taehyung's crying so badly, so, so badly. namjoon looks stoic, but his cheeks are covered in sweat and his eyes are desperate to shed a tear. jeongguk just looks tired. not even upset.

just tired.

suga is standing below the tree, leaning against it, with a cigarette in between his lips.

jimin looks at him now. suga didn't have any sort of significance in his life, did he? he thinks sadistically as a puff of smoke escape from his fragile lips. his so fragile lips.

suga, the fragile free spirit.

but there's no point paying any attention to him. his eyes are on taehyung.

already broken. so broken. look at him; now hoseok's gone he has no direction.
it's laughable. he's practically dead already.

SUGA: oi, yandere.

jimin pounces down from the branch he's on, making it delicately snap on the way down.

JIMIN: hmm?

SUGA: i don't give a shit about your antics.

jimin watches as suga's eyes turned from a normal brown to an icy blue.

SUGA: stay away from jeongguk.

JIMIN: what? afraid i'll hurt your 'brother'?

SUGA: you'll regret it if i hurt your 'mother'.

jimin's gaze darkens. he's aware of the tints of red across his retinas.

JIMIN: you wouldn't.

SUGA: oh, wouldn't I?

jimin cracks his knuckles.

SUGA: i'm different to you. jeongguk needs me.

JIMIN: seokjin needs me too.

suga scoffs.

SUGA: whatever. just stay away from jeongguk. because you'll regret it.

suga starts walking away then. jimin watches as he stands a couple of metres away from jeongguk, yet jeongguk turns around and runs into his arms. suga smiles into his hair, while jeongguk says nothing, just burrowing his face into his chest.

when could he do that to seokjin?

edited rewritten