EPISODE_SEVENTEEN.vid

EPISODE SEVENTEEN; TAEHYUNG

taehyung clung jeongguk's small body to his chest, closing his palms over his ears to hide the sound of his screaming mother and the cusses of his drunk father. hoseok had his arms open wide underneath the window, that same wide smile shining amidst the noise. taehyung passed him a warm smile as he steadied the shaking jeongguk.

YOUNG TAEHYUNG: it's gonna be fine. hoseok hyung will catch you!

YOUNG JEONGGUK: i-i don't want to...

YOUNG TAEHYUNG: you trust hoseok, right? he's your hyung!

YOUNG HOSEOK: hurry the fuck up, i swear to god...

YOUNG TAEHYUNG: hoseok! not around kookie!

jeongguk trembled softly but clung onto the windowsill. he glanced down at hoseok, before leaping into his arms.

hoseok caught him swiftly, swinging him around, filling the neighbourhood with the thrill of jeongguk's laughs. taehyung smiled at hoseok, and hoseok smiled back.

but thenー

taehyung is pushed back onto the sofa, blinking in shock as jimin straddled his hips, using his bodyweight to pin him down.

JIMIN: open wide!

and he lifts the bubble wand into the air. his fingers wrapping around the neck before using all his strength to stab the wand into his eye.

taehyung screams, thrashing around as adrenaline surges through his body, his vision filling with a sinister mixture of blood-red and the stinging of the bubble residue. taehyung couldn't see, but he could hear and feel; jimin starts to laugh sadistically while he swirled the bubble wand in his eye, making blood and bits of flesh drip down his cheek. he tastes it on his lips, and the pain-- the pain! the pain is almost too much. he is screaming, begging for jimin to stop, his other eye wide and pleading. jimin just smirks and pushes the pinkie of his other hand into his other eye.

JIMIN: what's the matter, taehyung? does it hurt?

taehyung can't take the pain anymore. his vision is all gone; and now his brain is refusing to malfunction.

JIMIN: die, taehyung.

JIMIN: no one wants you.

JIMIN: you killed hoseok.

JIMIN: and now? you're hopeless.

JIMIN: your parents never wanted you.

JIMIN: jeongguk doesn't need you.

JIMIN: just die.

jimin takes his fingers out and stroked his cheek gently, wrapping his fingers in the silky blood. taehyung relaxes.

JIMIN: goodbye, bubbles.

and taehyung listens.

edited rewritten