EPISODE_FOURTEEN.vid

EPISODE FOURTEEN; JUNGKOOK

jeongguk has never cried that much in such a long time.
he spent the rest of that day with a cup of cold coffee, sitting on the balcony of his flat while he watched the rain fall. at some point, he fell asleep to the sound of sloshing footsteps, children's voices alive with joy and the faint throbbing of pain in his heart.

taehyung is patched up, but hoseok? his last words to him...

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!
WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FUCKING BROTHER?!"

crash! jeongguk's eyes flutter open to the sound of ceramic breaking at his feet. the coffee cup he had caressed in his fingers had somehow ended up on the floor.
jeongguk proceeds to shifting slightly, when he felt something slightly heavy and soft on his shoulders. turning his head, he finds a fluffy blanket wrapped around his shoulders and back. jeongguk's eyes widen, before sniffing the fabric.

JEONGGUK: ...cigarettes?

he wraps the blanket around his lower arms, though he can't really recall how it had ended there, and inches around the shards of coffee cup, slowly padding into the cold floor of the apartment. his white socked feet slides precariously on the polished wood.

SUGA: you're up.

jeongguk swivels slightly, shaken by the sudden noise. but he takes a sigh of relieve when he sees who is standing there.
suga has that killing agent in between his lips, taking it out every now and then to blow a cloud into jeongguk's face.

JEONGGUK: aren't you supposed to be drinking or something?

SUGA: nah. the bottles are in the fridge and i made myself comfy here.

jeongguk surveys him silently. he couldn't see why; suga's thighs are against the cold metals of the sliding doors. he's standing for another thing, delicately placed against the doors with that cigarette in between his lips.

JEONGGUK: you're not as thin as before.

SUGA: i've been eating.

JEONGGUK: good, i guess.

it was good ー his eyes lost that disturbing redness that made him look slightly psychotic; his cheekbones still defined through his pale skin, sharp, but they look slightly plumper, and his lips somehow gained the colour of blossoms in the early spring.

SUGA: enough about me. i made you another coffee.

jeongguk turns his head and on the wooden table is another mug and another steaming batch of caffeine.

SUGA: and it's a good thing you woke up, too. i swear to jesus, i was standing here and my feet started getting pins and needles. first time i've ever really got them; they hurt like hell.

JEONGGUK: what?

jeongguk's cheeks flushes deeply. he has never had this much care given to him since his mother died. he feels a little wave of peace wash over his system.

JEONGGUK: thank you.

SUGA: sheesh.

suga stubs the cigarette on the door, before dropping the butt on the floor and walking towards jeongguk.

SUGA: take care, okay?

and jeongguk's eyes closes as slightly chipped lips pressed against his temple.

another brother.

like hoseok.

SUGA: that kiss was nothing personal, okay.

jeongguk shrugs, and both sit down at the coffee table. suga crosses his legs, turning his slim body towards the balcony while jeongguk shivers into the blanket, wrapping his hands around the warm mug.

SUGA: but, you know that jimin guy?

jeongguk looks up.

JEONGGUK: jimin?

SUGA: the guy who was standing by the door when the whole... incident happened.

JEONGGUK: oh, him. he's so weird.

SUGA: ...yeah.

there is silence.

SUGA: kookie

JEONGGUK: yeah?

another pause.

SUGA: about jimin?...

SUGA: you know

his face freezes. then he looks down at the floor.

SUGA: nevermind.

-

any of y'all have any theories about suga? his role in all of this isn't really that much explained

edited rewritten